The Adotas Video section focuses on the news and happenings of the online video advertising marketplace, from pre-roll and in-stream to branded content and innovative formats. Adotas is proud to provide complete coverage of the online video advertising marketplace so you can remain informed and competitive.
LONDON, NEW YORK & TORONTO, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The Exchange Lab, the world’s largest programmatic digital media marketplace announced today that it has raised $8M in funding from UK growth capital provider, Business Growth Fund (BGF). BGF is the independent investment company backed by five of the UK’s main banking groups: Barclays, HSBC, Lloyds, [...] more...
ADOTAS – ’Tis the season, and brands are looking to online and mobile video ads to drive holiday purchases. Just prior to Black Friday 2013, Adotas spoke with Alison Provost (pictured), CEO and founder of digital media company TouchStorm, who discussed how brands can best leverage YouTube and made a dire [...] more...
ADOTAS — Consumers receive an endless amount of input when considering even the most mundane purchase. Pre-roll ads, display ads, email, search results, Facebook posts, TV ads, billboards and more. All of these interactions influence their buying decisions — but to what degree? Fractional attribution models are useless unless you [...] more...
ADOTAS – You work in the ad-tech field, which means you are likely young, smart and hip. But if you were asked to carve the family Thanksgiving turkey, would you be honored and approach the task with confidence, or would you be paralyzed with fear? If you answered the latter, we’d be [...] more...
ADOTAS – Retailers worldwide are wishing for a plentiful Christmas this year. While some forecasters are giving conservative estimates, others are suggesting that 2013 could be one of the best shopping seasons in recent years[i]. Either way the Christmas shopping period remains one of the most important times of the [...] more...
ADOTAS — Retailers around the globe rely on the holiday season to bring their companies out of the red, and this year retailers are especially concerned with the truncated timeframe between Thanksgiving and Christmas. One week less time for consumers to shop translates to millions in lost revenues. According to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Videos of depositions obtained by Business Insider (BI) indicate that Snapchat’s co-founders believe their former frat brother may deserve “something” for his role in the company. According to BI, Reggie Brown filed suit against Snapchat co-founders Evan Spiegel (pictured above) and Bobby Murphy, claiming that he is also a [...] more...
NEW YORK, November 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Google and global digital agencies DigitasLBi and Razorfish have jointly announced a pre-Newfront 2014 deal. The deal comprises an upfront commitment across Google’s video (including YouTube), display and mobile properties, as well as access to Google creative and planning strategists, to collaborate on content [...] more...
VANCOUVER, November 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Today, BroadbandTV, operator of the world’s third largest Multi-Channel Network, announced a production program for qualifying channel partners. The program will fund original content projects and provide expertise and funds to create original content. BroadbandTV will also co-produce premium content with select partners in [...] more...
ADOTAS – Just as ad:tech 2013 was drawing to a close, Jim Harvey, SVP Advertising for Appia, stopped by for what would be our final interview of the conference. Appia is the leading mobile user acquisition network, delivering mobile app downloads to over 1 billion users across more than 200 countries. [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by