The Adotas Video section focuses on the news and happenings of the online video advertising marketplace, from pre-roll and in-stream to branded content and innovative formats. Adotas is proud to provide complete coverage of the online video advertising marketplace so you can remain informed and competitive.
BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider of programmatic marketing solutions for brands and agencies, today announced the addition of Private Exchange video to its platform. This brings programmatic video to the point where brand marketers can confidently make increasingly bold shifts in budget, from TV, to [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the wake of the Oscars, we thought it was a good time to look at some lessons the movie industry and its star-struck awards show can teach those in digital marketing: Lesson #1: Don’t Fear Untested Channels and Technology In the 1970s, Video Cassette Recorders (VCRs) were introduced [...] more...
MIAMI, February 27, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Webmoblink, the leading global, independent and privately owned mobile ad network with a solid expertise in the LATAM and US Hispanic markets, have entered the programmatic exchange fray. Being the first mobile ad network to launch its own real-time bidding (RTB) marketplace for both mobile [...] more...
ADOTAS – Cats sing ’80s classics, Pharrell Williams surprises a princess and a middle-aged German man bathes in muesli. Yes, it’s just another week in Adland. 5. SOS Mayday,“Would you give your jacket to Johannes?” Advertising based around hidden cameras is usually obsessed with tripping people up. Whether it’s catching people out [...] more...
ADOTAS – As advertisers flock to Facebook, the cost of ad space is skyrocketing. No doubt, brands have gained from paid advertising strategies on Facebook, but the mass migration to the social network is opening opportunities everywhere else. Today, I would argue that marketers who become too dependent on Facebook [...] more...
ADOTAS — Video content is booming. From news clips, to music and on-demand TV shows, more and more viewers are opting to watch and listen to their preferred content. For publishers, it has gone from an added extra on their site, to an integral part of their content offering. Eighty-six [...] more...
ADOTAS – Vanilla Ice raps about fun-shaped pasta, Coca-Cola turns social media addicts into tick-infested dogs, while Cadbury turns London into the set of “Charlie And The Chocolate Factory.” Yes, it’s just another week in AdLand. But which ads are attracting the most attention online. Here are our five picks: 5. Samsung, [...] more...
ADOTAS (via USA Today) – Google struck an “upfront” deal with Magna Global, one of the world’s largest advertising buyers, the latest effort by the Internet search leader to win more of the marketing dollars that traditionally pour into TV each year. Magna Global, a unit of Interpublic Group that oversees [...] more...
NEW YORK, February 18, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Unmetric, the company that helps global brands understand how they stack up against their competition on social media, nearly tripled its client base in the last year, and Q4 was a record quarter in terms of revenue growth and new client wins – a clear signal [...] more...
ADOTAS – Diet Coke becomes a magical confidence-booster, futuristic robot horses sell Acura cars and zombies go underground. Yes, it’s just another week in Adland. But which new ads have been setting the Viral Video Chart alight over the last seven days? Which ads have been the talk of the online [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,