ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use of home screen personalization apps on Android devices (Flurry Analytics tracks 4,500 such apps). In fact, usage of these apps in Q1 2014 will surpass the entirety of their use in 2013. “Consumer behavior on mobile [...] more...
NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital media company Getty Images today announces, for the first time, the ability for people to easily embed and share its imagery – at no cost – for non-commercial use on websites, blogs and social media channels through a new embed tool. [...] more...
ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s attention these days, and the industry is embracing video as the ad format of choice across screens. Today, Facebook’s Atlas Solutions announced has enlisted the help of video ad company Innovid to provide agencies with the tools and insights to [...] more...
ADOTAS – These days, most marketers realize their careers depend on their ability to be as analytical as they are creative. The problem is that they’re inundated with options for so-called data analysis: content management systems, e-commerce, Big Data analytics tools, etc. etc. etc. The reality is that marketers still [...] more...
ADOTAS — Facebook today rolled out its new ad structure, which it announced last week. The new format, which is intended to “make it easier for advertisers of every size to organize, optimize and measure their ads,” is explained in the graphic below: Here’s how industry leaders are reacting to the [...] more...
ADOTAS – If you love music, advertising and digital tech, you must be pretty jazzed this week. The highly anticipated South by Southwest (SXSW) Festival 2014 kicks of this Friday, featuring over 2000 musical acts, thousands of digital creatives and swarms of technology companies, set to descent upon laid-back Austin, Texas. [...] more...
NEW YORK, March 3, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Integral Ad Science, the leading global provider of actionable advertising intelligence for buyers and sellers of digital media, today announced the opening of offices in Germany and Singapore. The company has hired Olaf Mahr in Germany and Stephen Dolan in Singapore to lead Integral’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – As a game developer, you, better than anyone else, know your players. You know what motivates them to keep playing your game, you know their playing habits, and you know if they’re seeking entertainment, competition, or socialization. Before launching, you probably had an educated guess of who your [...] more...
ADOTAS – As advertisers flock to Facebook, the cost of ad space is skyrocketing. No doubt, brands have gained from paid advertising strategies on Facebook, but the mass migration to the social network is opening opportunities everywhere else. Today, I would argue that marketers who become too dependent on Facebook [...] more...
ADOTAS – A blog post created earlier this week by Greg Kunkel of Marin Software connects the data and Facebook’s acquisition of WhatsApp with the international growth data. Kunkel notes that while North America represents just 15 percent of Facebook users, it accounts for roughly 52% of its ad spend, [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]