The Adotas Search Engine Advertising Section focuses on the news and activities of the Internet search engine advertising marketplace. Search engine advertising news encompasses the technologies and methods of keywords, bidding, targeting, copy, and well beyond to the activities of market leaders like Google, Microsoft and Yahoo. Adotas is proud to provide complete coverage of the Internet search engine advertising marketplace so you can remain informed and competitive.
ADOTAS – Mobile is no longer a supplementary feature; rather, it’s a requisite aspect of consumers’ lives. Marketers are catering to on-the-go content consumption and discovery – and search is no exception. A couple weeks ago, Yahoo introduced Gemini, a unified marketplace for mobile search and native advertising. Gemini is [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the wake of the Oscars, we thought it was a good time to look at some lessons the movie industry and its star-struck awards show can teach those in digital marketing: Lesson #1: Don’t Fear Untested Channels and Technology In the 1970s, Video Cassette Recorders (VCRs) were introduced [...] more...
AdStage Announces New Funding, New Platform API and First Integrated Partner Apps at LAUNCH Festival
SAN FRANCISCO, February 24, 2014 (ADOTAS) — AdStage, the self-serve cross-network advertising platform that offers businesses a single place to build, manage and optimize ad campaigns across search, social, mobile and display ad networks, today announced $1 million in new funding, new apps from complementary tool providers like Wordtracker, Optimizely [...] more...
ADOTAS – Marissa Mayer’s attempt to turn Yahoo! around seems to have become stuck in neutral. The company recently reported that its revenues fell by 1.7 percent in the fourth quarter, minus commissions paid out to partners for Web traffic. This is the fourth straight quarter with no growth. By the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Executives from Bay Area-based full-service digital marketing agency 3Q Digital are weighing in with their 2014 predictions regarding various verticals in the online ad space. David Rodnitzky, Founder/CEO Twitter completely overhauls its ad system to allow multiple sponsored posts per feed as well as to allow advertisers to buy “themes” [...] more...
ADOTAS — With December yet to be completed, the winners for top keyword searches of 2013 have become clear, according to Millward Brown Digital. And interestingly they are all for sites whose names form their URL. In other words, people conducted searches for sites that they could have easily just typed [...] more...
NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has introduced the only working search analytics solution to fill the knowledge gap created by Google’s expansion of secure search which has left digital marketers and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) professionals unable to track which keywords are driving traffic to individual web [...] more...
ADOTAS — On Bing and Google‘s search engines, pages from top brand web sites seem to have an automatic advantage which helps them rank in the top positions. In fact they rank at the top or near the top of search results even if they fail to meet certain criteria [...] more...
Yahoo! JAPAN and Videology Partner to Deliver Multi-Screen Advertising to the World’s Second Largest TV Market
NEW YORK, November 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Yahoo! JAPAN — the top web portal in Japan for both search and audience reach — announced Friday that it has selected Videology — one of the world’s largest video advertising platforms — as its video advertising technology partner. This announcement was made in conjunction with [...] more...
ADOTAS – The best way to serve your business is to serve your customers well – and content is no different. Keywords no longer guarantee top search rankings. Today, it is superb, consistent content that is of service to your customers that leads to top search rankings. Do you want to [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]