The Adotas Mobile Advertising Section is focused the news and activities going on in the mobile advertising sector. Mobile is considered the next frontier of interactive advertising, and topics run the gamut from mobile search and display to rich media, video and in-app advertising. Adotas is proud to provide complete coverage of the mobile advertising marketplace so you can remain informed and competitive.
SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a special year-in-review report, Opera Mediaworks, has selected the top 6 trends in mobile advertising witnessed on its mobile ad platform, the world’s largest, reaching 400 million consumers a month via 60 billion ad impressions. Among the trends: We began to see the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much content they should be sharing with their audiences each day, but one thing’s for sure: The optimal number has climbed up into the double digits. Trapit recently conducted a survey of U.S. marketers that showed that the majority of respondents (58 [...] more...
ADOTAS – Consumer media consumption is on the rise, and the way people access media is evolving quickly and in complex ways. One example is the second-screen phenomenon, where people simultaneously use TVs, tablets and smartphones. There are more media sources than ever, with consumers downloading and streaming content from [...] more...
ADOTAS – Advertising budgets previously allotted to TV are quickly gravitating to casual games as women and girls increasingly play online and mobile games. Pre-teens and teens snatch time to chill out with mobile games during the day and after homework in the evening. Adult women are still disappearing to [...] more...
NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s largest marketplace for services, starting at $5, launches today a brand new mobile app. The free app is now available in the App Store, providing users with direct access to 3 million+ Gigs® with just 2 swipes. Fiverr mobile is not just [...] more...
CHICAGO, December 05, 2013 (ADOTAS) — DigitasLBi, a global marketing and technology agency, and Sprint have created a new, gesture-based, interactive retail experience called “Shop. Hands Free. In 3D.” that allows consumers to browse Sprint products and plans without touching a screen or clicking a mouse. This new way to shop [...] more...
LONDON and SAN FRANCISCO, December 3, 2013 (ADOTAS) — blinkx plc (“blinkx” or the “Company”), the Internet Media platform that connects audiences with brands through professionally generated content, announces that it has today entered into an agreement (the “Acquisition Agreement”) to acquire Rhythm NewMedia Inc. (“Rhythm”), a leading premium mobile video [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online shopping on Black Friday a hit with 16% sales growth compared to Black Friday 2012, according to the Custora Pulse. The Custora High-Growth E-Commerce Index, including 50 of the fastest growing online retailers, grew by 40% vs 2012. Custora’s Black Friday Online Shopping Highlights: Black Friday was “Mobile Friday”, with almost 40% of all online shopping done on [...] more...
ADOTAS — The first recap of 2013 holiday e-commerce sales data from the Custora E-Commerce Pulse has been released. The Pulse updates daily and aggregates data from over 100 retailers, $10 billion in transaction data and 30 million shoppers. Highlights of the shopping season so far: Holiday shopping is off to a [...] more...
LONDON and BALTIMORE, November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) — It is widely anticipated this year will be a mobile Christmas. In fact, John Lewis has predicted Christmas Day will see mobile traffic overtake desktop for the first time. Mobile stats from Affiliate Window also indicate mobile activity is ramping up. Assessing [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and