The Adotas Display Section focuses on the news and activities of the Internet display advertising marketplace. Internet display advertising reaches within and beyond the traditional banner ad to encompass all web site in-page display ads including text and rich media, and the companies that impact the market. Adotas is proud to provide complete coverage of the Internet display advertising marketplace so you can remain informed and competitive.
TEL AVIV and NEW YORK, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Global performance marketing company Matomy Media Group today announced the acquisition of Adquant’s social advertising agency, which was formerly known as Adotomi. Adquant will now focus solely on being a technology provider for its Facebook advertising platform. Adquant’s social advertising agency team, along [...] more...
ADOTAS — Adap.tv released its semi-annual “State of the Video Industry” report for the US market today, with stats based on responses from 900+ media/marketing pros. The 5 main takeaways are: Brands say growing video ad spend is pulling from TV broadcast dollars; display jumps into the target zone as well. Programmatic, [...] more...
ADOTAS – With worldwide digital advertising spend expected to skyrocket from $104 billion in 2012 to $173 billion by 2017, advertisers, in turn, have been bombarded with a plethora of new ad formats, networks, exchanges and technologies to sort through. Marketers must juggle between network dashboards, spreadsheets and desktop editors [...] more...
ADOTAS — Today, the minority population accounts for 37 percent of the nation’s total population. That translates to an estimated spending power of more than $2 trillion — clout that has not failed to command the attention of marketers. The challenge is making your media dollars work for you in this diverse [...] more...
ADOTAS — Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora, Spotify … these services are all popular household names. But they have something else in common: they are also Internet-based alternatives to traditional ad-supported media – and they compete for the same ad dollars. Call me nostalgic, but as much as I love the Internet, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Crowdsourced design provides a way for brands and agencies to create marketing materials on shoestring budgets. Today, companies are still recovering from the economic recession and have been searching for more nimble ways to cut overhead costs to remain competitive. 99Designs and Crowdspring were the first-generation companies that [...] more...
Legolas Media Forms Upfront Digital Media, Unveils Market’s First Multi-screen, Multi-format Programmatic Direct Offering
NEW YORK, June 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Capitalizing on its legacy of trust and transparency in delivering reserved audiences to specific digital channels, Legolas Media today announced the formation of Upfront Digital Media (Upfront), a programmatic direct media platform. As part of the formation led by an expanded senior management [...] more...
ADOTAS – We roll our eyes and leave the room when the Grammy Award-winning rapper spends his 90 seconds of mic time at the Kodak Theater thanking everyone from his parents to his Little League baseball coach to Jesus. Digital marketers, however, could take a cue from 50 Cent. In the [...] more...
ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And yet, many are still wondering when the platform will finally mature enough to handle the more immersive forms of advertising and rich-media engagement currently experienced on desktop display. According to the latest research published by Informa Telecoms & Media in [...] more...
ADOTAS — Coca-Cola has broadened its marketing strategy to appeal to the teen demographic, last week unveiling “The AHH Effect,” a new campaign that is the brand’s first digital-only campaign in the company’s history, along with men’s fashion line. The content will be modeled from a mobile-first perspective in an [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial