Here are some mind-blowing statistics: Approximately half of all Internet users – about 510 million people worldwide – play social games. About 81 million play at least once a day. Top developers such as Zynga and Electronic Arts have close to 300 million combined active monthly users. Advertisers, developers, and investors [...] more...
Social gaming is one of the most engaging and popular activities on social platforms, mobile devices and the web. And with the rapidly increasing adoption of mobile games, it’s spreading like wildfire. According to eMarketer, by 2014, over half of social network users will play social games, 141 million people [...] more...
Via Reuters: Social games publisher Zynga Inc confirmed on Monday that it has carried out 11 of the planned shutdowns of 13 game titles, with “Petville” being the latest game on which it pulled the plug. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F01%2Fgame-over-zynga-shutters-11-titles-including-petville%2F'; addthis_title [...] more...
Sendible.com announced yesterday that it is the first UK Social Media Management company to integrate with Google+ Pages. The company reports that it has 100,000 users, including companies like BBC, Zynga and King.com. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2012%2F12%2Fsendible-com-integrates-with-google%2F'; addthis_title [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 24, 2012) — MediaBrix, the only end-to-end, in-app social and mobile advertising solution for Fortune 500 marketers, today announced that it has been selected by Lexus for an immersive social and mobile advertising campaign to launch the 2013 Lexus ES and first-ever ES hybrid. The cross-platform mobile [...] more...
No, I’m not talking about that pack of Mentos in your pocket on a hot summer day. Engagement has long since been the holy grail for advertisers looking to get eyeballs looking at and spending time at their brand. With the proliferation of digital media the number of avenues for [...] more...
Businesses of all kinds and sizes have been viewing social media marketing with excitement and enthusiasm over the last eight to 10 years, but the rose-colored glasses may be getting pretty dark. Once touted as The Next Big Thing, social media platforms are beginning to show decline across the board. Falling [...] more...
Adweek reported Monday that Facebook is testing out sponsored search ads ala Google, with clients ranging from Disney Interactive, Zynga and other gaming sites to Match.com. The ads appear at or near the top of the user’s search results under a separate “Sponsored” heading. Adweek staffer Tim Peterson, citing an unnamed Facebook flack, reported that [...] more...
MarketWatch reported today that the unstable stock performance of Facebook, Groupon and Zynga following their much-hyped initial public offerings might have a negative impact on future media IPOs. According to the report, analysts blame concern offer the expiration of lockups, which prevent certain shares from being sold on the open market until [...] more...
ADOTAS – The figure making headlines from Zynga’s amended S-1 filing is the 90% drop in profit year-over-year in the second quarter, but apparently the social gaming mainstay was hit by some one-time items. As Business Insider explains, the damning evidence comes in the form of declining monthly user rates [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s