ADOTAS – Here’s today’s digital skinny, delivered by the virtual mailman: SapientNitro announced today that its worldwide chief creative officer, Gaston Legorburu (pictured), has been named a member of the Cannes Mobile Lions Jury for the 60th International Festival of Creativity. Legorburu will join a prestigious panel of international judges to review and [...] more...
ADOTAS (Second of two parts) – Today, we’re asking our esteemed panel of thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What are your thoughts about Tuesday’s IAB announcement that digital advertising revenues climbed to a milestone high of $36.6 billion in 2012?” Here’s how they’ve responded: “These revenue numbers are incredible and a [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the advertising elite makes plans to head to San Francisco this week for ad:tech San Francisco, preparations have already been in the works over the last six months to ensure the event will include a delicate blend of technology, design and agency related topics to keep conference-goers [...] more...
Publishing powerhouse Hearst is embarking on a new strategy to change the way people consume editorial content, also giving rise to providing more integrated brand experiences offered by advertisers. Over the next several months, Hearst Digital Media’s portfolio of magazines will be getting a new look and feel. The publisher is [...] more...
AFAIK: SocialCode, Infusionsoft, GroSocial, Vision Critical, Macworld, ACTIVE Network, Spredfast, Revoo, Zumobi
Here’s the latest word on the cyber-street: Ex-Facebook Sales Director Bill Masterson (pictured) has joined SocialCode as CRO. The move comes as SocialCode’s is celebrating its strongest year to date, with an 88-percent lift in gross revenue from 2011, 39 new client advertisers and 75-percent customer retention rate, according to [...] more...
Whether you like it or not, it’s that time of the year again and retailers are working overtime to get their online campaigns and online channels ready for the onslaught of expected shoppers this Cyber Monday. This year, brands predict that people will be completing a majority of their holiday [...] more...
Tuesday’s introduction of the iPad Mini is being met with no small amount of enthusiasm from those in and around the mobile ad space. Glenn Kiladis, vice president and general manager, FreeMyApps, Fiksu: “Apple’s iPad Mini will certainly provide an array of tablet marketing opportunities. The smaller form factor and lighter weight [...] more...
SEATTLE, WA –September 13, 2012 – Zumobi, a leading mobile media company, today announced the appointment of John Flinn as vice president of publishing operations. A 15-year veteran of publishing and digital media, Flinn brings extensive technology and advertising knowledge based on his experience at MSN and MSNBC. In his [...] more...
Maxifier, the global leader in inventory revenue management technology, announced this week that Jonas Abney has joined the company as Vice President, US Sales. Abney, who brings more than nine years of experience in the digital media and publishing industries, will be responsible for overseeing and further building the company’s [...] more...
ADOTAS - Premium app network Zumobi launched a new rich media ad platform for its apps, aiming to, as Zumobi vice president of product design John SanGiovanni put it in a recent conversation, “make [the ad] totally organic with the app itself.” The platform’s called Zumobi Brand Integration, appropriately enough [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s