ADOTAS – Ad automation technologies have advanced pretty quickly over the last year, but beyond being a ubiquitous industry buzzword, what exactly is programmatic anyway and how does it work? Whether you like it or not, software algorithms have become an integral part of the buying and selling of media. [...] more...
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. (NYSE:YUME), a leading provider of digital video brand advertising solutions, in collaboration with Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc. and Razorfish, shed light on the connected TV (CTV) consumer experience, through an extensive, in-person focus group research study. Conversations with consumers [...] more...
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., January 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. (NYSE:YUME), a leading provider of digital video brand advertising solutions, and Gracenote(R), a global leader in music and video content recognition technology, are collaborating to synchronize TV and mobile advertising in order to optimize brand advertising spend in a multi-screen [...] more...
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., (NASDAQ: FUEL), a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) advertising solutions for digital marketers, today announced that Simon Hayhurst (pictured) has joined the company as Senior Vice President of Product & Business Development. With over 20 years of experience in [...] more...
ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with companies like YuMe, Criteo and Rocket Fuel going public within the last year. Today video advertising startup LiveRail released revenue highlights as it too preps for its IPO in late 2014, revealing that it has experienced a year-over-year revenue increase [...] more...
ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they just incredibly well-informed? Last Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking which video company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering 93 percent of respondents chose Tremor. A week [...] more...
ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: “Which video ad company’s IPO would draw the strongest response?” The results are as follows: Tremor Video (93%) Adap.tv (4%) YuMe (3%) Nest week’s poll question is: Which product announcement from the Google I/O conference will have the greatest impact on the company’s bottom line: Google [...] more...
ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: “Is Apple’s switch from UDID to IDFA a good long-term solution?” Here’s the final tally: Yes (93%) No (7%) This week’s poll question is: Which video ad company’s IPO would draw the strongest response! Tremor Video YuMe Adap.tv Got an opinion? Respond via the Voter Booth on the lower [...] more...
ADOTAS — Today we solicited emailed responses from industry leaders to the following Burning Question: “What is your reaction to Bloomberg’s report that Tremor Video, YuMe and Adap.tv are on course for initial public offerings this year?” Here’s how they responded: “The news of potential IPOs within the online video advertising industry is further [...] more...
ADOTAS (via BLOOMBERG) – Demand for Web commercials played alongside video clips is fueling growth at marketing startups, putting such companies as Tremor Video Inc., YuMe Inc. and Adap.tv Inc. on course for initial public offerings this year. All three have picked bankers or are in discussions to sell shares [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use