ADOTAS – Cats sing ’80s classics, Pharrell Williams surprises a princess and a middle-aged German man bathes in muesli. Yes, it’s just another week in Adland. 5. SOS Mayday,“Would you give your jacket to Johannes?” Advertising based around hidden cameras is usually obsessed with tripping people up. Whether it’s catching people out [...] more...
ADOTAS — Video content is booming. From news clips, to music and on-demand TV shows, more and more viewers are opting to watch and listen to their preferred content. For publishers, it has gone from an added extra on their site, to an integral part of their content offering. Eighty-six [...] more...
ADOTAS – Vanilla Ice raps about fun-shaped pasta, Coca-Cola turns social media addicts into tick-infested dogs, while Cadbury turns London into the set of “Charlie And The Chocolate Factory.” Yes, it’s just another week in AdLand. But which ads are attracting the most attention online. Here are our five picks: 5. Samsung, [...] more...
ADOTAS (via USA Today) – Google struck an “upfront” deal with Magna Global, one of the world’s largest advertising buyers, the latest effort by the Internet search leader to win more of the marketing dollars that traditionally pour into TV each year. Magna Global, a unit of Interpublic Group that oversees [...] more...
NEW YORK, February 18, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Unmetric, the company that helps global brands understand how they stack up against their competition on social media, nearly tripled its client base in the last year, and Q4 was a record quarter in terms of revenue growth and new client wins – a clear signal [...] more...
ADOTAS – Diet Coke becomes a magical confidence-booster, futuristic robot horses sell Acura cars and zombies go underground. Yes, it’s just another week in Adland. But which new ads have been setting the Viral Video Chart alight over the last seven days? Which ads have been the talk of the online [...] more...
ADOTAS — Forget the flowers, chocolates and trite Hallmark cards. With the world’s most romantic (or depressing) holiday less than a day away, several companies are dishing out the saccharine and cash towards social campaings to capitalize on the Valentine’s Day gift-giving trend. As Adweek first reported,Heineken partnered with [...] more...
ADOTAS – Benedict Cumberbatch learns to count, Bud Light gets ludicrous and a PSA ruins the beach forever. Yep, it’s just another week in Adland! But which new ads have been gaining eyeballs on the Unruly Viral Video Chart over the last seven days? Which ads have been the talk of [...] more...
ADOTAS — When Mark Twain was at a meeting of the Society of the Army of the Tennessee on November 12, 1879, he proclaimed, “I never could make a good impromptu speech without several hours to prepare it.” We live in a real-time world. A world where we share our [...] more...
ADOTAS – If you’re a digital marketer or SEO aficionado, you likely have noticed the rapid disappearance of organic keyword data available in Google Analytics. It’s a startling — and likely scary — realization, as keyword data has been both a reliable and fundamental way to measure SEO success for [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]