Confirming our February 4 story, The Associated Press reported today that Microsoft will retire the world’s most popular free email platform, Hotmail, in favor of its new service, Outlook.com. The AP reports that the switch will be accompanied by “what [Microsoft] believes to be the biggest marketing blitz in the history [...] more...
A source close to Microsoft told Adotas last week that Hotmail will soon go the way of the dinosaur and its replacement, Outlook.com, would be free of ads. In response, a spokesperson for Microsoft confirmed the former but denied the latter. “Outlook.com does have ads,” said the spokesperson (appropriately) via email. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Circa midnight Eastern time, Yahoo cut the beta tag off its revamped mail system. It’s pretty snazzy — in addition to promised faster service and tightened spam and malware security, the new Yahoo! mail will allow users to answer Facebook messages and chat via the social network. Similar [...] more...
Recently Yahoo announced that it will be giving its popular mail service a makeover. One of the newest features will be an email-to-phone connection that will allow users to trade messages with using their mobile phones. This effort will create a more social and convenient method of checking email for the [...] more...
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a