ADOTAS – Here’s today’s digital skinny, delivered by the virtual mailman: SapientNitro announced today that its worldwide chief creative officer, Gaston Legorburu (pictured), has been named a member of the Cannes Mobile Lions Jury for the 60th International Festival of Creativity. Legorburu will join a prestigious panel of international judges to review and [...] more...
NEW YORK (January 15, 2013) — Legolas Media, a leading provider of programmatic guaranteed inventory, has named ad tech entrepreneur Jonathon Shaevitz (pictured) as its new CEO. Legolas’ Intelligent Media Buying service is used by ad agencies and advertisers to achieve reach objectives without sacrificing quality, price or control. Shaevitz [...] more...
Here’s what I heard through the online grapevine today: Adap.tv has appointed Timothy R. Morse (pictured) to the newly created position of Chief Financial Officer. Morse joins Adap.tv from Yahoo!, where was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer from June 2009 to October 2012. Morse was responsible for all [...] more...
ADOTAS - Here we go: It’s another sunny Friday here in New York, but wherever they happen to be, these folks listed below have something to celebrate aside from the arrival of another summer weekend. Maybe someone you know has spent the week unpacking a new office. Take a look [...] more...
ADOTAS - James Green is the new CEO of search retargeting company Magnetic. His more than 20 years in the digital realm includes executive experience at The Walt Disney Company, Pixar Animation Studios and 24/7 Real Media (which acquired ad server Sabela Media, where Green was a founding partner and [...] more...
ADOTAS - Xaxis, the recently launched audience buying platform for all of WPP’s many agencies, has introduced a video-buying solution tied into its DMP that will allow advertisers to supplement TV budgets through audience-based online video campaigns, as well as align these campaigns with audience targeting efforts in display, social and mobile. Xaxis [...] more...
ADOTAS – Agency-focused performance-marketing platform Acquisio closed a $12.1 million equity financing round led by private growth capital fund Tandem Expansion. The Montreal-based company plans to use the investment to make “massive” increases in its sales and account management staff, as well as open new offices around the globe. Acquisio gives [...] more...
ADOTAS – Apparently because they make search results pages too crowded, Google is killing the ability for etail AdWords advertisers to include a Google Checkout button in their ads. However, the badges will continue to be displayed in product searches. “We’re making this change to improve the user experience on Google [...] more...
nPario, which analyzes data on huge scale for monetization and targeting purposes, has found both a partner and a sugar daddy in WPP. WPP Digital is injecting $5 million in the startup for a minority stake, which also includes seats on nPario’s board. In addition, online and offline data from the numerous companies [...] more...
ADOTAS – Buddy Media is just full of good news lately: two weeks ago it held a soiree at its new offices by Penn Station to celebrate a $23 million round of funding led by well-regarded Institutional Venture Partners. This week it’s partnering with the world’s largest communications services group. To [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s