ADOTAS – “Can you hear me now? Good.” Those six words started it all. Two major cell phone service providers are just now catching up with the comedic fire that Verizon started more than a decade ago. That irritating phone conversation From 2002 until 2011, the “Can you hear me now” guy – [...] more...
NEW YORK, April 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – TargetSpot, the largest Digital Audio advertising network, today announced that it will deliver in-stream audio advertising for the Xbox Music® service from Microsoft Corp®. Xbox Music is an all-in-one music service that allows users to discover, buy, and stream music on popular devices. The [...] more...
Via AddThis: 2012 was the most socially active year ever on the Internet. We had the most social Olympics ever, the most social Election ever and overall sharing increased 23% from 2011. Hard to believe it’s that time again but we took our annual look back at the year in sharing. Check out [...] more...
Taykey recently analyzed the social conversation happening around holiday shopping (retailers, promotions, products). Below is a spreadsheet (click repeatedly to enlarge) that shows names of various retailers who had a significant volume of activity, and underneath, the top other terms associated with those retailers. A few interesting nuggets: Many of the terms associated [...] more...
VIDEO: MultiTouch Announces World’s First Fully Integrated 42” and 55” Windows 8 Interactive Displays
NEW YORK (November 27, 2012) – MultiTouch Ltd. today announced the launch of its 42” and 55” MultiTaction® multitouch displays that are fully integrated with Windows 8. The new MultiTaction® Cell 42” (MT420W8) and 55” (MT550W8) with embedded Windows 8 on Intel Core i7 are the first large format displays with [...] more...
Last month, I had the opportunity to attend the Mobile Gaming Summit conference along with my colleague Mark DeBenedetto. At the conference, we were able to gain significant insight into what makes a mobile game successful and the current and future states of the mobile gaming world. Below are some [...] more...
In the wake of yesterday’s Windows 8 unveiling: According to Bloomberg News (via Newsday), Intel Corp. Chief Executive Officer Paul Otellini told employees in Taiwan that Microsoft Corp.’s Windows 8 operating system is being released before it’s fully ready, a person who attended the company event said. Today, doo announced the [...] more...
It’s that time again where the world’s leading advertising industry giants are set to descend on Manhattan to talk shop, sip scotch and share insights about the latest trends in digital, print, mobile, social and entertainment. This year, technology will take center stage throughout the trade conferences, industry sessions and [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than