Facebook’s introduction of Graph Search on Tuesday has, not surprisingly, elicited a flurry comments from interested Internet parties. Here’s what a few of them had to say: “At this point, I’m unimpressed. It remains unclear on how advertisers will be able to use this Graph Search product to better market and [...] more...
Here’s what I heard through the online grapevine today: Adap.tv has appointed Timothy R. Morse (pictured) to the newly created position of Chief Financial Officer. Morse joins Adap.tv from Yahoo!, where was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer from June 2009 to October 2012. Morse was responsible for all [...] more...
Social media has practically leapt from the fringes to the very core of marketing strategy. Having a robust social media marketing (SMM) platform has quickly become a business necessity. The Social Media Marketing Solution Evaluation and Selection Guide from Patrick Di Chiro (pictured) of Thunder Factory can help you find, evaluate, and [...] more...
Wildfire has issued a new report on how average brands leverage social marketing to become “Superbrands.” The report explains how on average, every “sharer” or “advocate” spreads a campaign to 14 more people, and the top-performing social brands have found a way to turn more of their fans into sharers and [...] more...
Exactly 30 days after the announcement that Google had acquired Wildfire, the latter officially became a division of the former today. Wildfire, one of the world’s largest social media marketing software providers, sent out a mass email today to trumpet its new beginning. “We expect the combination of Wildfire with Google to [...] more...
“LinkedIn for Marketers: 7 Things Every Marketer Should Be Doing on LinkedIn, Paid & Free” will be the topic of a webinar scheduled for Thursday, Aug. 30, 2012 at 10 a.m. PST / 1 p.m. EST. You likely know that LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional social network with over 161 [...] more...
ADOTAS – Welcome to the final countdown. Facebook’s IPO is expected to come this week, and with the amount of discussion on the topic since the network filed with the SEC for an initial public offering back in February, you assuredly don’t need us to remind you of that. And [...] more...
ADOTAS – As promised (or threatened) for some weeks now, Facebook Timeline for brand pages goes live today. For some, it’s an anticlimax — many brands were eager to jump into the new layout right away, and even before Timeline was offered for brands pages there was some chatter about [...] more...
ADOTAS – So you got the consumer to mosey over to your Facebook fan page; wouldn’t it be sweet if they bought something — then and there? Wildfire wants to help brands out with that through its social buying application for Facebook fan pages and Facebook Connec. “Group Deals,” the latest [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s