ADOTAS — In early October, Nissan announced that it had signed a new three-year contract with Omnicom Group, which will launch a new global agency unit to centralize all its marketing. This was a very smart move by Nissan, a big win for Omnicom and substantiating news for anyone who [...] more...
Facebook’s introduction of Graph Search on Tuesday has, not surprisingly, elicited a flurry comments from interested Internet parties. Here’s what a few of them had to say: “At this point, I’m unimpressed. It remains unclear on how advertisers will be able to use this Graph Search product to better market and [...] more...
Here’s what I heard through the online grapevine today: Adap.tv has appointed Timothy R. Morse (pictured) to the newly created position of Chief Financial Officer. Morse joins Adap.tv from Yahoo!, where was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer from June 2009 to October 2012. Morse was responsible for all [...] more...
Social media has practically leapt from the fringes to the very core of marketing strategy. Having a robust social media marketing (SMM) platform has quickly become a business necessity. The Social Media Marketing Solution Evaluation and Selection Guide from Patrick Di Chiro (pictured) of Thunder Factory can help you find, evaluate, and [...] more...
Wildfire has issued a new report on how average brands leverage social marketing to become “Superbrands.” The report explains how on average, every “sharer” or “advocate” spreads a campaign to 14 more people, and the top-performing social brands have found a way to turn more of their fans into sharers and [...] more...
Exactly 30 days after the announcement that Google had acquired Wildfire, the latter officially became a division of the former today. Wildfire, one of the world’s largest social media marketing software providers, sent out a mass email today to trumpet its new beginning. “We expect the combination of Wildfire with Google to [...] more...
“LinkedIn for Marketers: 7 Things Every Marketer Should Be Doing on LinkedIn, Paid & Free” will be the topic of a webinar scheduled for Thursday, Aug. 30, 2012 at 10 a.m. PST / 1 p.m. EST. You likely know that LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional social network with over 161 [...] more...
ADOTAS – Welcome to the final countdown. Facebook’s IPO is expected to come this week, and with the amount of discussion on the topic since the network filed with the SEC for an initial public offering back in February, you assuredly don’t need us to remind you of that. And [...] more...
ADOTAS – As promised (or threatened) for some weeks now, Facebook Timeline for brand pages goes live today. For some, it’s an anticlimax — many brands were eager to jump into the new layout right away, and even before Timeline was offered for brands pages there was some chatter about [...] more...
ADOTAS – So you got the consumer to mosey over to your Facebook fan page; wouldn’t it be sweet if they bought something — then and there? Wildfire wants to help brands out with that through its social buying application for Facebook fan pages and Facebook Connec. “Group Deals,” the latest [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]