ADOTAS – MediaShift is an ad company that looks at data from WiFi networks to deliver cross-device advertising campaigns to consumers. Instead of looking at legacy ad cookie-information, their patented technology looks to the network to help assemble audience segments for advertisers and agencies around the globe. Adotas sat down with MediaShift [...] more...
From The Los Angeles Times: “Want to talk on your smartphone for free? Facebook Inc. has you covered. On Wednesday, the company started offering free voice calling in the U.S. through the Facebook Messenger app for iPhone. Sorry Android and Windows phone users, but for now, the service is only [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Sean O’Neal, Global CMO, Mail Online “Native Advertising will become a standard line item in the online media RFP. Brands continue to become publishers in their own right, and will seek to integrate their marketing messages seamlessly within high-quality publisher content. Well executed Native [...] more...
ADOTAS - Ever think, “Free WiFi at McDonalds is too good to be true?” Apparently, JiWire had the same thought. The location-based mobile marketing company announced yesterday it has devised a way for advertisers to offer an simple trade: You watch an ad (or download a white paper or sign [...] more...
ADOTAS – The American public may scream with outrage when its revealed that athletes are using illegal performance enhancing drugs, but when the nation’s wifi is on steroids, expect nothing but cheers. On Sept. 23 the Federal Communications Commission will vote on opening up spaces between television broadcast channels, known [...] more...
ADOTAS – With all the fuss over the public option and socialized health care, people who are concerned that the government is taking over everything have totally missed the move toward socialism in broadband! In the Recovery Act passed last year, Congress and the president ordered the Federal Communications Commission to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Call me a snob (you wouldn’t be the first), but stepping into a McDonald’s pains every fiber of my being. Still, the golden arches is tempting me and many other web-enabled mobile device users these days after introducing free wireless Internet in about half of its 30,000 locations, [...] more...
Yahoo is now offering a free wifi connection for the nearly half a million daily people in the Big Apple’s Time Square. One can only speculate that the new service is provided in hopes of stimulating search and site activity from a vast unique audience who will rapidly sample the [...] more...
JiWire, a company that keeps a directory Wi-Fi hotspots around the world, has announced the release of its new Wi-Fi hotspot advertising service. Through a series of partnerships with various hotspot networks, JiWire plans to serve advertising on Wi-Fi hotspot login pages. Usually, when a person first connects to a public [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than