ADOTAS -To bolster its analytics offering, comScore has laid down $22 million primarily in stock for Seattle-based AdXpose and its ad verification and optimization technology. AdXpose had raised $22.8 million in venture capital. Offering advertisers increased transparency regarding where their ads appear, AdXpose technology will be integrated into comScore’s Campaign Essentials [...] more...
ADOTAS – Gigya has named David Yovanno, erstwhile media business head for ValueClick, as its CEO. Yovanno replaces Eyal Magen, Gigya’s co-founder and CEO. Magen will become Gigya’s chief strategy officer. WidgetBucks has brought Jeff Bergstrom on board as CFO. Bergstrom’s 18-year financial career includes extensive involvement with technology and Internet [...] more...
ADOTAS – WidgetBucks, a global ad network of shopping widgets, has brought Kirby Winfield on board as chief revenue officer. He will be responsible for running WidgetBucks’ ad sales and distribution strategy. Most recently, he was at Marchex, where he was general manager and vice president. Federated Media Publishing has welcomed [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — WidgetBucks is on a mission to help publishers and bloggers enhance their ad inventory. The ad widget company has unveiled a new ad widget skin platform designed to provide bloggers and publishers with more flexibility within their ad inventory. WidgetBucks publishers and bloggers can pick from a catalog [...] more...
ADOTAS – The aptly named WidgetBucks just secured $10 million in funding for its online advertising network of retail and shopping widgets. The second round was led by VC firm Draper Fisher Jurvetson and joined by Ignition Partners, which supplied WidgetBucks with their first set of Benjamins. WidgetBucks said the new [...] more...
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed