ADOTAS -To bolster its analytics offering, comScore has laid down $22 million primarily in stock for Seattle-based AdXpose and its ad verification and optimization technology. AdXpose had raised $22.8 million in venture capital. Offering advertisers increased transparency regarding where their ads appear, AdXpose technology will be integrated into comScore’s Campaign Essentials [...] more...
ADOTAS – Gigya has named David Yovanno, erstwhile media business head for ValueClick, as its CEO. Yovanno replaces Eyal Magen, Gigya’s co-founder and CEO. Magen will become Gigya’s chief strategy officer. WidgetBucks has brought Jeff Bergstrom on board as CFO. Bergstrom’s 18-year financial career includes extensive involvement with technology and Internet [...] more...
ADOTAS – WidgetBucks, a global ad network of shopping widgets, has brought Kirby Winfield on board as chief revenue officer. He will be responsible for running WidgetBucks’ ad sales and distribution strategy. Most recently, he was at Marchex, where he was general manager and vice president. Federated Media Publishing has welcomed [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — WidgetBucks is on a mission to help publishers and bloggers enhance their ad inventory. The ad widget company has unveiled a new ad widget skin platform designed to provide bloggers and publishers with more flexibility within their ad inventory. WidgetBucks publishers and bloggers can pick from a catalog [...] more...
ADOTAS – The aptly named WidgetBucks just secured $10 million in funding for its online advertising network of retail and shopping widgets. The second round was led by VC firm Draper Fisher Jurvetson and joined by Ignition Partners, which supplied WidgetBucks with their first set of Benjamins. WidgetBucks said the new [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than