EMERYVILLE, Calif., January 23, 2014 (ADOTAS) – TubeMogul announced the global rollout of viewability reporting integrated within the TubeMogul dashboard today, empowering marketers with data on where their video ads are seen and the tools needed to reduce the number of ads that are never seen by a viewer. TubeMogul [...] more...
NEW YORK, June 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adroit Digital, operator of the leading online advertising data cooperative, today announced the release of “Power in the Collective,” a guide to help brands leverage an online data co-op to fuel their marketing efforts. Among the findings: Advertisers that participate in a co-op are often [...] more...
ADOTAS – David Chiang (pictured), VP of Monetization at CBS Interactive, sits down with LiveRail for an interview on private exchange for video. David discusses his sell-side perspective on the value of a video private exchange strategy, including key learnings and the importance of controls in supporting a successful video [...] more...
LOS ANGELES & NEW YORK, March 27, 2013 (ADOTAS) — OpenX Technologies, Inc. (OpenX), a global leader in digital and mobile advertising technology, and Digiday, the leading media company and community for digital media, marketing and advertising professionals, today announced the release of an important new white paper: Programmatic + Premium: [...] more...
Quick Bite: Engagement marketing campaigns are by their very nature consumer-initiated, but too often this sort of campaign lacks results. In years past, dozens of vendors and platforms addressed the need for engagement by offering tools to structure a campaign, market to an audience, and measure results. Campaigns like video upload contests [...] more...
A recent study by Covario‘s Marcos Richardson has found that actually the current way analytics software vendors are measuring bounce rate potentially has an inaccuracy at the heart of it. Richardson has lobbied key players in the industry to concede there is potentially an issue and accept the proposal for [...] more...
AdTruth has issued a while paper on “Improving the Economics of Mobile Marketing.” The study highlights the substantial gap between where things are and where they need to be to capitalize on the $15 billion opportunity suggested in Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends report last May. Along with the relative doom and [...] more...
It’s a common trend among affiliate marketing companies and those who provide services to help drive online conversions: Cookie-bombing is on the rise. It has several permutations and manifestations, but all scenarios point to the concept of gaming the ad delivery system by driving up the number of ad impressions [...] more...
ADOTAS – With online video viewing exploding internationally and across multiple demographics, advertisers and brands are looking for ways to reach this growing, eager audience. But the lingering question is: What actually works? How do you speak to the user experience — and how is the online user experience different [...] more...
ADOTAS — Smaller ad networks have a unique opportunity to drum up extra revenue, according to media investment bankers, DeSilva+Phillips, who released released a white paper on the subject today. The paper analyzes the online advertising network business from an M&A perspective in light of Google’s $3.1 billion acquisition of DoubleClick. DeSilva+Phillips [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]