Amazon Announces ‘Login with Amazon’ to Reduce Sign-In Friction and Drive Higher Customer Engagement
SEATTLE, May 29, 2013, (ADOTAS) — Today, Amazon launched Login with Amazon, a new service that will enable the over 200 million active Amazon customers to securely and simply login to apps, games, and websites. Login with Amazon allows developers to easily reduce sign-in friction for their customers, leading to [...] more...
ADOTAS — Native ads have been getting a lot of buzz lately as the next evolution of advertising, blurring the lines between promotional and editorial content. While online and mobile display is still witnessing double-digit annual growth, according to recent polls, consumers, and especially teens, are tuning out traditional banners [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, April 23, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bizo, the global leader in business audience marketing, today announced the launch of Bizo Data Solutions, an extension of the company’s existing digital marketing platform that now enables B2B companies to better understand and more efficiently engage target audiences across their entire marketing funnel. Bizo Data Solutions integrates [...] more...
Super Bowl Sunday is coming up, and while it’s always a time for advertisers to flex their creative muscles, this year we can expect brands to take their creativity a step further with targeted messages and ads. The real game changer this year will be how advertisers use Big [...] more...
LOS ANGELES (September 20, 2012) – AvatarLabs, an award-winning, full-service digital agency that leads in innovative design and marketing, today announced its involvement in creating the robust digital marketing campaign for the latest installment of Screen Gems’ (a Sony Pictures Entertainment Company – SPE) most successful movie franchise, “Resident Evil.” [...] more...
ADOTAS — Business-to-business marketers are the bright spots in bleak landscape. Six out of ten, surveyed by BtoB Magazine, said that they planned to launch new ad campaigns next year. This is only slightly down from 2007 when seven out of ten said they planned new campaigns. A quarter said they planned [...] more...
ADOTAS – Wizzard Software Corp., owner of Wizzard Media, a large podcasting network, announced today it has signed a content licensing and advertising agreement with YouTube. Wizzard’s new YouTube channel will showcase the best videos from the Wizzard Media Network. Wizzard will have its own brand channel that will enable users [...] more...
ADOTAS – M6, a French commercial television broadcaster announced today that it has begun talks to buy Cyrealis, a web publisher. The potential payment amount has not been released. The publisher’s main focus is three editorial sites on video games, high tech and e-business, reports Reuters. M6 chairman Nicolas de Tavernost [...] more...
ADOTAS – OneHen.org, an interactive site focused on engaging and educating children, parents and teachers on the benefits of microfinance and ultimately a call to action announced its official launch today. By using games and other engaging activities the site exposes users to financial concepts such as entrepreneurialism to help children [...] more...
This week, MySpace and TMZ announced that the two sites are set to launch a branded channel on the social network’s TV page. TMZ will reportedly provide two to three clips a week to MySpace TV which have been previously screened on the celebrity news site’s TV program as well according [...] more...
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — After months of speculation, Facebook has finally announced [...] more »
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013 ADOTAS — Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora, Spotify … these services [...] more »
- WATCH: 7 Days of Creative Inspiration from Cannes Lion June 14th 2013 ADOTAS — Cannes Lions is underway. The International Festival of [...] more »
- VIDEO: Be On Integrates Emotion Measurement Platform Into Branded Video Campaigns June 14th 2013 LONDON, June 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Be On, AOL’s global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- WATCH: 7 Days of Creative Inspiration from Cannes Lion June 14th 2013
- Lost in Translation: Bridging the Chasm Between ‘Search Engine’ and ‘Marketing’ Through Entity Ads June 13th 2013
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- Business Solutions - CRM Pre-Sales Architect - Tec
- Amit Goswami: Success of display programmatic IO is built on matured interoperable audience targeting standard. It wont
- Tom: Great infographic! Informative and fun.
- The Pageview Industrial Complex - Marketing Talent Inc - Marketing Talent Inc: [...] eye-tracking advertising test to date has demonstrated that consumers have developed a keen “banner
- clypd discusses challenges with cross-channel attribution | clypd: [...] Conversion Attribution In Cross-Channel Marketing: Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due [...]