ADOTAS (via CMS Expo) – Numerous studies have shown that there is a very real gap between what firms produce as content for their marketing channels (e.g., website, social media, etc.) and what customer-facing employees communicate to customers in sales meetings, proposals, and even after a sale is made. This [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Yin and the Yang, The Artist and The Scientist, Venus and Mars. Any one of those descriptors can be aptly applied to the marketing industry’s newest odd couple: the data scientist and the creative director. Long inhabiting different ecosystems, data and creative can now be found coupling [...] more...
An effective website can help improve search engine optimization, boost credibility, and drive conversions from your potential customers. But how can you know that your website has all the right elements to be effective? Start by understanding these basics of an effective small business website. 1. A Good Domain [...] more...
ADOTAS — What does it take to improve website conversion rates? If you’re not already doing these, you might think about some tweaks. According to Marketing Sherpa, the three top tactics: the perpetual shopping carts, from simple notes that there’s a product sitting in the cart, to dynamic overlays showing images of [...] more...
ADOTAS — Fun, job hunting is not. When I was looking for a job, which seems so long ago, thank God, I alternated between hysteria and misery. In retrospect, it wasn’t that long, about three months. But with the economy imploding at the exact same time, every day seemed to get [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, the Game Developers Conference is going on in San Francisco and attendees will be getting a preview of Raptr, Dennis Fong’s new startup, reports Techcrunch. Fong is a cofounder of Xfire and an advisor to WeGame. The site is being demonstrated as part of the Charles River/GDC [...] more...
ADOTAS – It has been reported that the startup Rupture, a social network focused on gaming that has yet to launch has managed to get acquired before launching, according to Techcrunch. The site was founded by Shawn Fanning, founder of Napster who also founded SnoCap which was recently acquired by Imeem, [...] more...
CNBC and The New York Times have entered an agreement to share video and editorial content from each company’s sites that will start today according to Reuters. This partnership is anticipated to directly compete with the deal between Fox Business Network and the Wall Street Journal, according to The New York [...] more...
Microsoft is making strides to get ahead of its biggest threat in the online advertising game Google and today reports have filtered out that the company has acquired a site called Jellyfish.com which has done deals with Best Buy and Target ad well as other large retailers. Jellyfish gives consumers the [...] more...
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed