Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider of the leading cloud-based marketing software platform for building and sustaining engaging customer relationships, today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Insightera, a real-time personalization platform for websites and mobile applications. When combined with Marketo’s rich behavioral [...] more...
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) -– Zimmerman Advertising today announced they will oversee all of White Castle’s marketing and advertising efforts, including the addition of a full website redesign. Agency of Record since 2008, Zimmerman’s 360-degree approach – which includes more than advertising but real business solutions – [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last year, Black Friday online sales increased 26%, and Shop.org, the digital division of the National Retail Federation, estimates online holiday sales will increase in the 13% to 15% range this year, with e-commerce reaching $61.8 billion. Boom. Is your website ready for prime time? Ektron, a leading CMS provider, has [...] more...
ADOTAS (via CMS Expo) – Numerous studies have shown that there is a very real gap between what firms produce as content for their marketing channels (e.g., website, social media, etc.) and what customer-facing employees communicate to customers in sales meetings, proposals, and even after a sale is made. This [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Yin and the Yang, The Artist and The Scientist, Venus and Mars. Any one of those descriptors can be aptly applied to the marketing industry’s newest odd couple: the data scientist and the creative director. Long inhabiting different ecosystems, data and creative can now be found coupling [...] more...
An effective website can help improve search engine optimization, boost credibility, and drive conversions from your potential customers. But how can you know that your website has all the right elements to be effective? Start by understanding these basics of an effective small business website. 1. A Good Domain [...] more...
ADOTAS — What does it take to improve website conversion rates? If you’re not already doing these, you might think about some tweaks. According to Marketing Sherpa, the three top tactics: the perpetual shopping carts, from simple notes that there’s a product sitting in the cart, to dynamic overlays showing images of [...] more...
ADOTAS — Fun, job hunting is not. When I was looking for a job, which seems so long ago, thank God, I alternated between hysteria and misery. In retrospect, it wasn’t that long, about three months. But with the economy imploding at the exact same time, every day seemed to get [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, the Game Developers Conference is going on in San Francisco and attendees will be getting a preview of Raptr, Dennis Fong’s new startup, reports Techcrunch. Fong is a cofounder of Xfire and an advisor to WeGame. The site is being demonstrated as part of the Charles River/GDC [...] more...
ADOTAS – It has been reported that the startup Rupture, a social network focused on gaming that has yet to launch has managed to get acquired before launching, according to Techcrunch. The site was founded by Shawn Fanning, founder of Napster who also founded SnoCap which was recently acquired by Imeem, [...] more...
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now! December 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This week’s video ad roundup is out of [...] more »
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States December 20th 2013 NEW YORK CITY, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Solve Media issued [...] more »
- Are Tablets Taking Over? Study Says 55 Percent of Consumers Would Consider Replacing PC With Tablet December 20th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adroit Digital today [...] more »
- The Year in Tweets: Love, Hate and Brands December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — A new report from NetBase that reveals what consumers [...] more »
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData December 19th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — eXelate, the leading [...] more »
- Do People Really Google ‘Google’? Check Out The Top Keyword Searches of 2013 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — With December yet to be completed, the winners [...] more »
- Navigating The Wild West of Data Analytics: 6 Steps To Help You Get There December 20th 2013
- An Agency Perspective on Attribution December 19th 2013
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Giving Up on Mobile? You’re Not Alone: What Brands Can Learn from Uber December 18th 2013
- Naughty or Nice: How the Big Man Assesses Your Holiday Display Campaigns December 18th 2013
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Dick Bennett CEO: I'm sorry, but posting a "release" like this, and calling it "news", is just plain
- Aaron: We dont need local ads. Companies like fb,twitter, google try to survive because of ads.
- Adotas And Sahil Jain Sat Down And Talk About The Industry And Where It Is Headed | Adopsy: [...] Full story at: Adotas [...]
- Shiny Ads Automated Programmatic Platform For Publishers & Ad Buyers | Adopsy: [...] Full story at: Adotas [...]