ADOTAS – A few days ago, TheNextWeb discovered that Google is publicly testing a tool that will allow searchers to take a peek at the pages in their search results. When toggled, a tiny magnifying glass next to the result will open a preview panel on the right side of [...] more...
ADOTAS — At 3 pm on a Friday, I received a phone call from a public relations agency regarding a crisis management issue. Within a few days, the local press would release a negative story about the agency’s client. Apparently, a former employee was going to air some dirty laundry regarding [...] more...
ADOTAS — Once upon a time there were 3 midsized clients that elected to develop their eCommerce websites on a shoestring budget. As Goldilocks tried to market these 3 clients websites using SEO and paid search, she quickly found out their decisions to be…well…frugal is the word that came back [...] more...
ADOTAS — At WebMetro we typically provide SEO Action Plans as part of campaigns. As the name implies, an SEO Action Plan is a strategic plan to achieve the ranking, traffic and return on investment objectives from the SEO campaign. Typically our SEO Action Plans are 90-days in duration, but [...] more...
ADOTAS — Happy holidays online marketers! Sure, the economy is in the tank and layoffs are on the rise. Your 401K is probably a shell of what it used to be. But things could be much worse! We could be in the outdoor or traditional display advertising space…eek! Everyone I talk [...] more...
ADOTAS – Finding hidden niches to exploit is the only way to weather the financial lashings of a recession. So how can online marketers get by and even thrive in a hostile environment? The president and CEO of internet marketing agency WebMetro, Carlos Ugalde, says he’s discovered the key: concentrating on [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than