ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox on this fine Friday: RAPP, a leading multichannel marketing agency network, has hired Lesley McDonald as SVP Group Account Director. In her new position, Lesley will be responsible for the leadership and growth of RAPP’s clients across the agency’s U.S. network. Lesley joins [...] more...
Via The Washington Post: People of Groupon, After four and a half intense and wonderful years as CEO of Groupon, I’ve decided that I’d like to spend more time with my family. Just kidding – I was fired today. If you’re wondering why… you haven’t been paying attention. From controversial metrics in [...] more...
Many of the social media tools that we take for granted today to help us create community, conversation and catharsis were, at best, vague ideas in 2001. In the eleven years since 9/11, the Web has become the place that a vast number of people turn to in moments [...] more...
ADOTAS – A group of newspaper publishers and other media companies, which includes The Hearst Corporation, are collaborating to sell more ad space, focusing on users looking for online deals. Eight companies have come together as a joint venture and have acquired Find n Save, a search engine focused on discount [...] more...
ADOTAS — The FCC is asking Google, Apple and AT&T questions about Google Voice app iPhone rejection The government has sent letters to all three, and asking why Apple rejected the voice application and what role did AT&T play in the decision. It’s part of a broader effort by the Federal Communications [...] more...
ADOTAS — Apture, an in-text media links service, has raised $4.1 million in Series A financing. Led by Clearstone Venture Partners, the financing also included Angel investors Beau Vrolyk, former Managing Director at Warburg Pincus, Paul Maritz, CEO of VMWare, and Steve Taylor, former Executive Vice President of the Boston Globe, [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s