ADOTAS – The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has shut down the domain registry business of Dynamic Dolphin, citing its “failure to disclose that Scott Richter was the CEO, director, and Secretary of the registrar since 2012″ and “the registrar’s failure to disclose Scott Richter’s felony conviction.” According [...] more...
ADOTAS — The conversation about the future of print in the digital age has reached a dire tone, with traditional print companies scrambling to find relevance and revenue. But with the acquisition of The Washington Post by Jeff Bezos earlier this year, all eyes have been on his next moves. [...] more...
ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox on this fine Friday: RAPP, a leading multichannel marketing agency network, has hired Lesley McDonald as SVP Group Account Director. In her new position, Lesley will be responsible for the leadership and growth of RAPP’s clients across the agency’s U.S. network. Lesley joins [...] more...
Via The Washington Post: People of Groupon, After four and a half intense and wonderful years as CEO of Groupon, I’ve decided that I’d like to spend more time with my family. Just kidding – I was fired today. If you’re wondering why… you haven’t been paying attention. From controversial metrics in [...] more...
Many of the social media tools that we take for granted today to help us create community, conversation and catharsis were, at best, vague ideas in 2001. In the eleven years since 9/11, the Web has become the place that a vast number of people turn to in moments [...] more...
ADOTAS – A group of newspaper publishers and other media companies, which includes The Hearst Corporation, are collaborating to sell more ad space, focusing on users looking for online deals. Eight companies have come together as a joint venture and have acquired Find n Save, a search engine focused on discount [...] more...
ADOTAS — The FCC is asking Google, Apple and AT&T questions about Google Voice app iPhone rejection The government has sent letters to all three, and asking why Apple rejected the voice application and what role did AT&T play in the decision. It’s part of a broader effort by the Federal Communications [...] more...
ADOTAS — Apture, an in-text media links service, has raised $4.1 million in Series A financing. Led by Clearstone Venture Partners, the financing also included Angel investors Beau Vrolyk, former Managing Director at Warburg Pincus, Paul Maritz, CEO of VMWare, and Steve Taylor, former Executive Vice President of the Boston Globe, [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use