ADOTAS — We’ve checked the morning mail to help keep you informed and prepared for the day that lies ahead. GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! The deadline to apply to Yahoo!’s Young Media Star program, which recognizes rising talent in the advertising world, has been extended [...] more...
ADOTAS – In 2012, social video engagement rose from 42% to 70% the year before, according to new research by Adobe, with the viral reach of video content accounting for 77% of ALL reach via social networking sites. That compares to 55% for non-video content like status updates and confirms the [...] more...
Generation X encompasses the 44 to 50 million Americans born between 1965 and 1980. Members of Generation X are largely in their 30s and early 40s. On the whole, they are more ethnically diverse and better educated than the Baby Boomers. Over 60% of Generation X attended college. This [...] more...
This year’s Super Bowl ads with the most online mentions across the social web were Go Daddy, Doritos and Volkswagen, according to social media intelligence company, NetBase. But the commercial with the most positive chatter was Best Buy (followed by Taco Bell), while the most negative was for Go Daddy (only 15% [...] more...
PALO ALTO, CALIF. (December 12, 2012) -- Friend2Friend, a social media marketing technology company that delivers innovative social engagement solutions for more than 150 leading global brands, today launched a significant upgrade to its Friend2Friend Social Engagement Platform™. This cloud-based social marketing suite addresses a growing problem for marketers: the [...] more...
Martini Media, the digital media and content platform for engaging the audience with the most money and influence online, announced the results yesterday of a new study that reveals what luxury brand marketers consider to be the most important factors when investing in online advertising. Developed in partnership with veteran research [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]