From The Los Angeles Times: “Want to talk on your smartphone for free? Facebook Inc. has you covered. On Wednesday, the company started offering free voice calling in the U.S. through the Facebook Messenger app for iPhone. Sorry Android and Windows phone users, but for now, the service is only [...] more...
ADOTAS – I still haven’t been invited to try out the decked-out Facebook Messages that CEO Mark Zuckerberg and crew announced back in November. I’d like to think it’s for personal reasons — “Gavin Dunaway?” I imagine Zuck screaming, “I’ll burn my hoodie before I give that forked-tongue bastard any [...] more...
ADOTAS – With so much in the mediascape about what marketing tools are now at your disposal, I thought it’d be fun to take a minute to pick one and wax tactical about how best to use it. Specifically, I deal in the world of call tracking, which means daily conversations [...] more...
Fans of NBC’s 30 Rock, which debuted in October, can now send personalized holiday messages from actor Alec Baldwin. Through the voice of the popular Golden Globe nominee, fans of the show will be able to send personalized email messages and phone messages by going to the 30 Rock [...] more...
In the past year, click-to-call has been cast in the limelight, and for good reason: enterprises, search engines, online publishers and interactive agencies have all found new and exciting applications for the technology, and are leveraging it in innovative ways to proactively connect buyers and sellers. But with any new [...] more...
According to “Click-to-Talk and the Future of e-Commerce”, a new report released by telecom market research firm Pike & Fischer says that click-to-call systems, which let online shoppers immediately talk to an online sales representative via VoIP, may not be safe or readily accepted by customers. Pike & Fischer maintains that [...] more...
A Times Online report has announced that Yahoo and Microsoft are forming an alliance that will allow users to send instant messages across their respective IM systems. Eventually, the communications platform will also allow users to make voice calls using VoIP technology. The joint platform was launched in beta today [...] more...
Skype announced plans tolaunch a mobile handset that will offer users the ability to make free calls from the handset to a PC via Wi-Fi some time this summer. The service will also allow users to make low cost calls from their handsets to other phones. NetGear will make the handset, [...] more...
eBay CEO Meg Whitman announced last week at the company’s Analyst Day that the popular auction site will begin to incorporate Skype’s internet voice technology. Skype’s services will both facilitate easier communication between buyers and sellers on the site and generate new revenue streams with a pay-per-call advertising system. This move [...] more...
According to a USA Today report, AOL is close to unveiling a voice-over-Internet service, based on its AIM instant messenger, which would give any AIM user a local phone number for free. Coined “AIM Phoneline”, the free number would only allow for incoming calls from any phone. If and when the [...] more...
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran