CHICAGO, September 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) — In a new study, VivaKi’s The Pool demonstrates the need for advertisers to begin engaging TV audiences on two screens – the TV and the second screen at their fingertips. With the flurry of recent reports regarding TV viewers’ multi-tasking behaviors and the penetration [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Virtual Mail Carrier knows no holiday. Here’s what we pried from our overstuffed Inbox today: Skyword has announced the appointment of seasoned digital agency executive Robert Murray (pictured), formerly of iProspect, as its new President. Skyword aims to leverage Murray’s proven track record scaling high-growth startups into global [...] more...
Want to ensure that consumers are watching a your brand’s video to completion? Advertisers can now provide an incentive to consumers who view their ad content online. Earlier this week, Selectable Media launched its ad selector platform for mobile that enables brands to deliver high-CMP video content to consumers. (The ad selector [...] more...
ATLANTA (January 3, 2013) — Digitas, a digitally led integrated brand agency, announced today the appointment of Dee Mustafa-Bowne (pictured) as VP/Group Creative Director in Atlanta. Mustafa-Bowne will lead the office’s creative teams on Equifax and Delta, as well as the creative for new business opportunities in Atlanta. She will [...] more...
NEW YORK (December 10, 2012) – Medialets, the essential technology and creative advertising platform for mobile, tablets and connected devices, announced today the appointment of Stephen Dove (pictured) as Senior Vice President of Product. Dove is tasked with leading all Medialets product development initiatives and will be instrumental as Medialets [...] more...
VivaKi Inks Deal with The Echo System & Voxsup for Exclusive Access to Social Data & Buying Platform
CHICAGO (November 14, 2012) – Seeking to deliver superior social marketing strategies and media decisions to marketers, VivaKi today announced a partnership with The Echo System and Voxsup. The combination of The Echo System and Voxsup gives Publicis Groupe clients access to unparalleled brand insights and solutions through a social [...] more...
New Report From C3 Metrics Examines ‘Viewable Conversions: The Missing Link In Viewable Impressions’
NEW YORK (October 16, 2012) – C3 Metrics today announced the release of “Viewable Conversions: The Missing Link In Viewable Impressions,” a comprehensive market analysis of the current state of ad viewability, technology and proposed industry standards that are addressing the issues, and a look at the future question: [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 11, 2012) — Digitas, a digitally-led, integrated global brand agency, announces the hire of Lesley Bielby in the newly-created role of Executive Vice President of North [...] more...
New York, NY (September 18, 2012) – The VivaKi Nerve Center announced today that it has named Chris Paul General Manager of Audience On Demand™ (AOD). AOD is the organization’s addressable media practice and provides programmatic buying capabilities across display, mobile, search, social and video. In this role, Paul will oversee [...] more...
SessionM announced yesterday that David Kenny, chairman and CEO of The Weather Channel Companies (TWCC), will be joining its board of directors. “David is a proven leader across digital and media industries,” said Lars Albright, co-founder and CEO of SessionM. “His wealth of experience and unique perspective on driving consumer engagement [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than