Here’s what I heard through the online grapevine today: Adap.tv has appointed Timothy R. Morse (pictured) to the newly created position of Chief Financial Officer. Morse joins Adap.tv from Yahoo!, where was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer from June 2009 to October 2012. Morse was responsible for all [...] more...
As many of us in the online advertising industry now know, Facebook is not about advertising; rather, it’s about stories and earned media. The fact is, Facebook controls one third of all online page views, so brands need to embrace Facebook, since that is where their audience is spending time [...] more...
Big Fuel Founder/COO Avi Savar (pictured), Mashable COO Sharon Feder, Google/Google+ Global Marketing Director Rikard Steiber and Resolution Media President Alan Osetek are among the industry heavyweights to be added to the Social Media Advertising Consortium (SMAC) board of directors. Among those re-elected to the SMAC board is Ian Schafer, founder [...] more...
ADOTAS – As promised (or threatened) for some weeks now, Facebook Timeline for brand pages goes live today. For some, it’s an anticlimax — many brands were eager to jump into the new layout right away, and even before Timeline was offered for brands pages there was some chatter about [...] more...
• The “New Foursquare” went live this afternoon. With interactive maps, a comments section, recommended spots suited to the time of day and suggestions of brands to follow, the re-imagined Foursquare is more conducive to viewing on a tablet or a home computer — and it’s also more in line [...] more...
ADOTAS – A stone’s throw away from the Hudson River, the industrial area for shipping companies known as Hudson Yards doesn’t seem like the kind of neighborhood you would head to for a posh cocktail party. However, that’s one of the joys of New York City — things are rarely what [...] more...
ADOTAS – When I get up, I usually head for the coffeemaker — engaging with my favorite Facebook brand page isn’t on my mind until… Oh, it’s probably not on my mind at all — in the afternoon I’m also thinking about coffee (though the evening is reserved for alcohol [...] more...
ADOTAS — Tribal Fusion, Click Forensics, Vitrue, Look Smart and Nearby Now have made some annoucements. Vitrue, a social marketing company, has rolled out the Vitrue SRM (Social Relationship Manager), a web-based application suite that allows brands to more efficiently and effectively manage, schedule and automatically publish across Facebook and Twitter. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Social media company Vitrue has gobbled up social media marketer UGENmedia. Vitrue said the partnership will enhance its ability to offer turnkey social media solutions and will provide the combined company with a strategic New York presence. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. “This partnership enhances our [...] more...
Today, ViTrue, Inc. announced a new partnership with VH1, which will enable the network to work towards creating branded, user-generated content sites. Talentload.tv, will be the first site to launch and will enable users to create, produce and upload their own music videos using ViTrue. Using Talentload.tv, the songwriting contest is [...] more...
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Oracle Buys Responsys, Creating the World’s Largest Modern Marketing Cloud December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Oracle has acquired marketing cloud leader Responsys for [...] more »
- Rocket Fuel Lets You Choose Your Charity, Issues EOY Infographic December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — As we wrap up 2013 and head into [...] more »
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States December 20th 2013 NEW YORK CITY, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Solve Media issued [...] more »
- Are Tablets Taking Over? Study Says 55 Percent of Consumers Would Consider Replacing PC With Tablet December 20th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adroit Digital today [...] more »
- The Year in Tweets: Love, Hate and Brands December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — A new report from NetBase that reveals what consumers [...] more »
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData December 19th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — eXelate, the leading [...] more »
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now! December 20th 2013
- What Will Publisher Biz Dev Teams Look Like by 2015? December 20th 2013
- Navigating The Wild West of Data Analytics: 6 Steps To Help You Get There December 20th 2013
- An Agency Perspective on Attribution December 19th 2013
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Internet Marketing Manager
- Director of Platform Excellence
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Oracle Buys Responsys, Creating the World’s Largest Modern Marketing Cloud: [...] Salesforce’s acquisition of ExactTarget earlier this year, large enterprise software companies are increasingly looking
- Scott Pannier: MdotLabs has a product that advertisers, agencies, and publishers can leverage to try and weed
- Bob Gordon: How can an honest publisher stay in business having to compete with the tiny CPM's
- Dick Bennett CEO: I'm sorry, but posting a "release" like this, and calling it "news", is just plain