Here are some mind-blowing statistics: Approximately half of all Internet users – about 510 million people worldwide – play social games. About 81 million play at least once a day. Top developers such as Zynga and Electronic Arts have close to 300 million combined active monthly users. Advertisers, developers, and investors [...] more...
Cross-platform media strategy is rising through the ranks to create new ways of engaging with audiences. This is what I do for a living, and love it, but I can understand why it’s a huge headache and often times, a sunk cost or “experiment.” Often times, the core strategy is [...] more...
TEL-AVIV and NEW YORK (January 7, 2013) — Matomy Media Group announces the acquisition of MediaWhiz, an award-winning, full-service integrated digital media agency. This acquisition follows Matomy’s 2011 investment in Adperio and is part of the company’s expansion strategy in the United States. Investment bank Q Advisors managed the transaction. With this acquisition [...] more...
Via Reuters: Social games publisher Zynga Inc confirmed on Monday that it has carried out 11 of the planned shutdowns of 13 game titles, with “Petville” being the latest game on which it pulled the plug. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F01%2Fgame-over-zynga-shutters-11-titles-including-petville%2F'; addthis_title [...] more...
ADOTAS – Zuck Bucks just made another move toward becoming real currency: along with the launch of Apple’s iCloud service, it’s been unofficially announced that Facebook and Apple will honor credits purchased on each others’ platforms for the same game, as long as the credits are the same price on [...] more...
ADOTAS – Advertisers are always looking for the secret recipe that results in consumer engagement and actual purchasing decisions. Brands that cook together virtual currency rewards into loyalty-based advertising can achieve both goals if used properly. So how do you fit a virtual currency model into loyalty-based advertising? It could be [...] more...
ADOTAS – Adotas Publisher Bob Regular was at the Inside Social Apps conference yesterday in San Francisco and sent in a report from a panel discussion titled ”The Future of Social Gaming” and featuring execs from social and mobile gaming stalwarts Zygna, Crowdstar and Playdom. Their advice to upstart mobile game developers is [...] more...
ADOTAS – Market researchers drool as potential survey participants cross their paths, talking or texting or gaming or networking on their phones. If only, the researchers think, if only we could get our surveys on those savory devices! Online sampler uSamp hears your moans, researchers, and are testing a mobile surveying [...] more...
ADOTAS – The guys with the Google purse strings must resemble kids in a candy store — after announcing the acquisition of social media widget maker Slide last Friday for a rumored $180 million, Google is set to grab social currency maker Jambool, sources told TechCrunch’s Michael Arrington. Used in prominent [...] more...
ADOTAS – Right as the weather gets warmer, mobile merger mania keeps getting hotter. Now offer marketers are jumping in the game: Offerpal (which will not shake the “Oh, that Offerpal” rep for a while) has scooped up Tapjoy, a mobile application developer and monetization platform. Highly popular on the iPhone [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Content Marketer
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be