IRVINE, Calif., February 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Specific Media, a leading global media company, has launched the advertising industry’s only multi-format, multi-screen programmatic solution that guarantees viewability. Powered by Vindico’s Adtricity® technology, “Programmatic from Specific Media™” directly addresses current media buying inefficiencies by enabling real-time bidding of advertising inventory based on quality [...] more...
New Vindico Adtricity Report Finds Nearly 60% of Digital Video Ads Lack the Opportunity to Be Seen by a Viewer
NEW YORK, December 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Leading video ad server Vindico today released the findings of their latest report conducted through the company’s digital video ad viewability and verification tool, Adtricity. The report analyzed over 3.9 billion video ad impressions that passed through Adtricity over a two-month period. Adtricity measures the quality [...] more...
Imagine for a moment that you are watching an online advertisement for a car you want to buy. For me, that would be the Audi R8. Hey, a guy can dream, right? But this isn’t the same old television ad you’re used to. As you watch, you find that you can [...] more...
ADOTAS - VivaKi has launched CRM365, a new data-driven costumer relationship management tool designed to assist brands in engaging with customers across the social and mobile channels through the CRM365 Intelligence Platform. The 45-person operation will be led by new CEO Seth Solomons, previously Global CMO of Digitas, and partner with VivaKi digital and media [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ned Brody is moving up to the position of chief revenue officer and president of AOL Advertising, basically replacing Jeff Levick who will be leaving after a six-week transition period. (Nicholas Carlson over at Business Insider has sources suggesting CEO Tim Armstrong was doing Levick’s job and making [...] more...
Broadband Enterprises is joining the contextual advertising trend with the launch of vComm, a platform that will allow advertisers and publishers to exchange contextually relevant video ad inventory. Advertisers can purchase contextually relevant video ad inventory through AdSense, and publishers can monetize text and video based content. While several other companies [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]