ADOTAS – In the wake of the Oscars, we thought it was a good time to look at some lessons the movie industry and its star-struck awards show can teach those in digital marketing: Lesson #1: Don’t Fear Untested Channels and Technology In the 1970s, Video Cassette Recorders (VCRs) were introduced [...] more...
NEW YORK, February 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – PubMatic, the programmatic advertising platform company for leading publishers, today announced that Advance Digital is taking a major step forward and leveraging market efficiencies by expanding its cross-platform programmatic strategy beyond display to include mobile, tablet and video. Advance Digital engaged with PubMatic [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the old saying goes, “a picture’s worth a thousand words.” In the new age of social media, this is more true than ever. Visual social sites Pinterest and Instagram blew up last year. Other social giants strove to catch up with updates after updates, optimizing their old [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the competitive ad-tech landscape begins to look a little bit more crowded these days, companies are searching to find their niche. Programmatic ad company The Rubicon Project just filed for its $100 million IPO, signaling that the fast-moving ad tech space is heating up with similar recent moves [...] more...
SANTA MONICA. Calif., January 22, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Adconion Direct, a global leader in cross channel digital advertising across display, video, mobile, email and social, today announced Nathan Jokinen has joined the company as Vice President of Strategic Development. Prior to joining Adconion Direct, Nathan spent nearly a decade in [...] more...
BOSTON, January 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Brightcove Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOV), a leading global provider of cloud services for video, today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire substantially all the assets of Unicorn Media, a leading provider of cloud video ad insertion technology. Based on a $14.00 [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) — JiWire, the leading location-powered mobile advertising and data platform, today announced a partnership with Datalogix, the big data company connecting digital advertising to offline sales. The partnership enables JiWire to offer advertisers mobile audience solutions through anonymized data on how consumers go about [...] more...
ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much content they should be sharing with their audiences each day, but one thing’s for sure: The optimal number has climbed up into the double digits. Trapit recently conducted a survey of U.S. marketers that showed that the majority of respondents (58 [...] more...
TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the market leader in Internet video solutions that allow the world’s largest publishers to dynamically insert video ads on IP-enabled devices, today announced that its Unicorn Once™ solution also enables dynamic ad insertion and device ubiquity via Twitter Player Cards, Twitter’s video [...] more...
CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company (NYSE: SSP) has acquired Columbia, Mo.-based digital video news provider Newsy, a five-year-old startup that has built its early success on a multi-source, multi-platform approach to storytelling. “Newsy adds an important dimension to our video news strategy. It’s a next-generation news [...] more...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really