ADOTAS — On July 1, 1941, Americans tuning into a baseball game between the Brooklyn Dodgers and Philadelphia Phillies on their grainy black-and-white television sets saw something for the very first time: a commercial. The 10-second ad for Bulova watches, aired by NBC affiliate WNBT, was the world’s first TV commercial. Today’s [...] more...
Last week, Aggregate Knowledge (AK) launched its next-generation Media Intelligence Platform (MIP), which the company touts as capable of “bringing an exact science to the art of media buying.” “Today’s data management platforms and traditional business intelligence tools are not enough for brands to maximize their dollars and pinpoint where to reach [...] more...
LONDON (November 29, 2012)– Love Football, the YouTube-based global football channel, and Grassroot Soccer (GRS),an international charity that uses the power of soccer in the fight against AIDS, announced a partnership that will promote awareness and support of GRS’s educational programs in Africa via the Love Football channel. Launching on [...] more...
During the London 2012 Summer Olympics, advertisers were striving to outdistance their competitors with an array of TV, print, online and social media campaigns. More than 4 billion TV viewers globally were expected to watch the games and one-quarter of those were likely to view events and get updates on [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online video has been perhaps the hottest growth category in the advertising industry over the past two years. eMarketer estimates that spending on online video advertising will grow to $4.6 billion by 2013, representing a more than sevenfold increase from the $587 million spent in 2008. Many web retailers [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — The majority of conversations I’ve engaged in lately at industry events like ad:tech San Francisco centered on one topic: video. One of those chats actually started with, “I can create a home video and slap it up on YouTube. What’s different about your video marketing service?” My initial [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than