NEW YORK and SAN DIEGO, October 30, 2013 (ADOTAS) – A new report from DFC Intelligence and Live Gamer examines the future of video games in the living room. According to the report, over the next few years the monetization of video games is expected to radically change as consumers connect online [...] more...
Here’s what I heard through the online grapevine today: Adap.tv has appointed Timothy R. Morse (pictured) to the newly created position of Chief Financial Officer. Morse joins Adap.tv from Yahoo!, where was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer from June 2009 to October 2012. Morse was responsible for all [...] more...
Our most recent Adotas Poll asked: “Has Big Data’s rise to prominence come at the expense of creative?” The results are as follows: Yes: 55 percent. No: 45 percent. Our new poll poses the question: “Do you think the proliferation of virtual “shooter games” has led to an increase in actual gun violence?” We’ll [...] more...
ADOTAS — In-game ad firm IGA Worldwide might be sold because of revenue problems, signaling a possible downturn in what looked like a growing ad market. IGA, which shares ad revenue with game publishers and console owners, allows game developers to designate spots inside games where ads can be run. Those [...] more...
ADOTAS — Dairy Queen, the comforting quick stop you knew as a kid, is reinventing its slightly moldy image with a video game. Developed by GameMill Entertainment, the game is called DQ Tycoon and lets players run their own fast-food franchise. (!) It’s part of a larger campaign, which includes Dairy Queen [...] more...
Barack Obama, flush with cash and ramping up his advertising in the final weeks before the November 4 election, is making U.S. political history by placing the first presidential campaign ads in online video games. The Democratic Illinois senator is using the Internet ads, featured in 18 games through Microsoft Corp’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – Fusing user-friendly ads with interactive entertainment has been a consistent challenge in the gaming world. A new partnership has been hatched to (they hope) actually add value to the gamers’ experience — and lure them to the brands being shilled. Double Fusion and Gearbox Software announced today that they [...] more...
Gamers have two reasons to rejoice: Nintendo Co. is launching a new Wii Fit product and an online service called WiiWare in May, according to reports. The Wii Fit game will have a weight-and-motion sensing device called the Wii Balance Board, the better to battle one’s bulge with. WiiWare will allow game [...] more...
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,
- conversion optimization examples | JIM BULDO: [...] SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social MarketingADOTAS, on Fri, 07 Mar 2014