NEW YORK and SAN DIEGO, October 30, 2013 (ADOTAS) – A new report from DFC Intelligence and Live Gamer examines the future of video games in the living room. According to the report, over the next few years the monetization of video games is expected to radically change as consumers connect online [...] more...
Here’s what I heard through the online grapevine today: Adap.tv has appointed Timothy R. Morse (pictured) to the newly created position of Chief Financial Officer. Morse joins Adap.tv from Yahoo!, where was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer from June 2009 to October 2012. Morse was responsible for all [...] more...
Our most recent Adotas Poll asked: “Has Big Data’s rise to prominence come at the expense of creative?” The results are as follows: Yes: 55 percent. No: 45 percent. Our new poll poses the question: “Do you think the proliferation of virtual “shooter games” has led to an increase in actual gun violence?” We’ll [...] more...
ADOTAS — In-game ad firm IGA Worldwide might be sold because of revenue problems, signaling a possible downturn in what looked like a growing ad market. IGA, which shares ad revenue with game publishers and console owners, allows game developers to designate spots inside games where ads can be run. Those [...] more...
ADOTAS — Dairy Queen, the comforting quick stop you knew as a kid, is reinventing its slightly moldy image with a video game. Developed by GameMill Entertainment, the game is called DQ Tycoon and lets players run their own fast-food franchise. (!) It’s part of a larger campaign, which includes Dairy Queen [...] more...
Barack Obama, flush with cash and ramping up his advertising in the final weeks before the November 4 election, is making U.S. political history by placing the first presidential campaign ads in online video games. The Democratic Illinois senator is using the Internet ads, featured in 18 games through Microsoft Corp’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – Fusing user-friendly ads with interactive entertainment has been a consistent challenge in the gaming world. A new partnership has been hatched to (they hope) actually add value to the gamers’ experience — and lure them to the brands being shilled. Double Fusion and Gearbox Software announced today that they [...] more...
Gamers have two reasons to rejoice: Nintendo Co. is launching a new Wii Fit product and an online service called WiiWare in May, according to reports. The Wii Fit game will have a weight-and-motion sensing device called the Wii Balance Board, the better to battle one’s bulge with. WiiWare will allow game [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by