Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara Media on Vimeo. JERSEY CITY, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Kitara Media Corp. (OTCBB: KITM), a leading digital media and technology company providing video solutions to advertisers, digital marketers and publishers, today announced the acquisition of Health Guru Media, Inc., operator [...] more...
JERSEY CITY, November 20, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Kitara Media Corp. (OTCBB: KITM), a leading digital media and technology company providing video solutions to advertisers, digital marketers and publishers, today announced PROPEL+, which combines efficient delivery and optimization into one video platform. PROPEL+ provides strong brand promotion for advertisers and additional [...] more...
LONDON, June 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Be On, AOL’s global branded content business, today announces a worldwide partnership with Realeyes, an emotional testing platform that measures how people feel and react when they view branded video content. Be On can now offer biometric tracking to determine the emotional impact of a [...] more...
NEW YORK (December 18, 2012) – The AOL On Network today announced that its app is now available for download on Xbox 360®, giving 40 million Xbox LIVE® subscribers access to a wide selection of rich, high-definition videos. AOL On recently launched an updated version of its connected TV app [...] more...
ADOTAS – Wizzard Software Corp., owner of Wizzard Media, a large podcasting network, announced today it has signed a content licensing and advertising agreement with YouTube. Wizzard’s new YouTube channel will showcase the best videos from the Wizzard Media Network. Wizzard will have its own brand channel that will enable users [...] more...
Next New Networks, a media company creating branded micro-networks online announced today that it has partnered with MySpace to offer video content for the MySpaceTV application. These videos are targeted towards specific interests of various communities. Herb Scannell, CEO and co-founder of Next New Networks stated “Within MySpace there are thousands [...] more...
MySpace is teaming up with the BBC to promote some of the content from the site to a broader audience. This signifies the site’s first major deal with a news network. This will improve MySpace’s standings in the online video world. The site has become increasingly focused on entertainment technology such [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial