TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the market leader in Internet video solutions that allow the world’s largest publishers to dynamically insert video ads on IP-enabled devices, today announced that its Unicorn Once™ solution also enables dynamic ad insertion and device ubiquity via Twitter Player Cards, Twitter’s video [...] more...
ADOTAS – AdLand went sports crazy this week, with the build-up to next year’s Winter Olympics and next summer’s World Cup already in full swing. Though football’s biggest tournament is still months away, it hasn’t stopped VISA and Nike showing some social samba flair with their latest spots. Nike’s spot for [...] more...
ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a new way of analyzing online video content that will change the way advertisers and publishers reach consumers. This first-of-its-kind, speech-to-text content recognition engine for video embeds content-relevant videos — from the publisher’s library — directly into articles onto publisher sites, which [...] more...
ADOTAS – Video is no longer just a lean-back experience. With the touch-heavy world of mobile devices, video is becoming more of a lean-forward, interactive experience. Digital video can support user interaction through gestures, voice, touch and clicks, and brands in the know are implementing Interactive Video (IV) projects into [...] more...
Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara Media on Vimeo. JERSEY CITY, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Kitara Media Corp. (OTCBB: KITM), a leading digital media and technology company providing video solutions to advertisers, digital marketers and publishers, today announced the acquisition of Health Guru Media, Inc., operator [...] more...
ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with companies like YuMe, Criteo and Rocket Fuel going public within the last year. Today video advertising startup LiveRail released revenue highlights as it too preps for its IPO in late 2014, revealing that it has experienced a year-over-year revenue increase [...] more...
NEW YORK, December 3, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NDN, the fourth largest online video platform in the U.S. with an audience of more than 50.5 million monthly unique viewers*, today named John Vilade as Executive Vice President of Ad Sales. Reporting to CEO Greg Peters, Mr. Vilade will be based in NDN’s New York office and will [...] more...
ADOTAS – ’Tis the season, and brands are looking to online and mobile video ads to drive holiday purchases. Just prior to Black Friday 2013, Adotas spoke with Alison Provost (pictured), CEO and founder of digital media company TouchStorm, who discussed how brands can best leverage YouTube and made a dire [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Spil Games, a global leader in online gaming, today released its 2013 State of Online Gaming report. The survey not only draws on global data from Spil Games’ platforms, but also a wide range of other industry insights to create a comprehensive analysis [...] more...
Moontoast Partners with Toyota on First-to-Market Social Rich Media Instagram Offering to Tout 2014 Tundra
BOSTON, November 26, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Moontoast, the leader in Social Rich Media, today announced they are first to market with an Instagram Photo and Video Gallery Offering in a Social Rich Media Ad Unit. Moontoast is launching this exclusive offering with Toyota, showcasing the all-new 2014 Toyota Tundra. Toyota was looking to increase [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and