ADOTAS – Marketers take note, you’re about to get a lesson in advertising. Featuring an incredible initiative from Durex, a short film from Wes Anderson and Kmart’s new definition of Jingle Bells, this week’s selection shows the most sharable content can come in all shapes and sizes. So spit out your gum, sit up [...] more...
ADOTAS – When you use your computer or mobile device, what activities do you gravitate towards? Besides just checking email and surfing the web, are you more likely to watch video content on your mobile phone over your desktop computer? How about the length of time you will watch a [...] more...
ADOTAS – In pharma advertising, cookies and behavioral targeting have always been a challenge. While not strictly “outlawed,” they created a number of concerns around privacy – enough that pharma marketers avoided them for both over the counter (OTC) and direct to consumer (Rx) products. Digital pharma marketing has always been [...] more...
ADOTAS — When Instagram (bought by Facebook for $1 billion in April 2012) announced earlier this year that it was allowing its users not only to take and upload static images, but also to create 15-second videos through the app, several commentators immediately mooted that the same format might find [...] more...
ADOTAS — The wide-reaching popularity of games such as Candy Crush Saga or Dream Pet Link, alongside the rapid growth of tablets and smartphones, have ensured that gaming is now everywhere and very much part of our everyday lives. As a result, the advertising that accompanies these games is proving [...] more...
ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they just incredibly well-informed? Last Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking which video company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering 93 percent of respondents chose Tremor. A week [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s Google I/O conference? Here’s how they responded: “Up until now, Google Wallet was primarily focused on mobile payments. Google’s announcement about Wallet Objects APIs [...] more...
DENVER, April 8, 2013 (ADOTAS) – According to a commissioned study*conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of SpotXchange, the largest global marketplace of digital video ad inventory, real-time bidding (RTB) in online video advertising will account for 24.7 percent of all U.S. online video spending by 2014. In the study “RTB [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. The week before spring break is always the worst. It’s the anticipation of no school that just makes the week [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Lou Mastria, Executive Director, DAA “2012 was the year that the DAA Industry Self-Regulatory Program became the standard for responsible data use for intelligent online advertising. We see this expanding on three fronts in 2013. 1: Globally, Canada will join the list of countries implementing [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial