ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they just incredibly well-informed? Last Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking which video company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering 93 percent of respondents chose Tremor. A week [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s Google I/O conference? Here’s how they responded: “Up until now, Google Wallet was primarily focused on mobile payments. Google’s announcement about Wallet Objects APIs [...] more...
DENVER, April 8, 2013 (ADOTAS) – According to a commissioned study*conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of SpotXchange, the largest global marketplace of digital video ad inventory, real-time bidding (RTB) in online video advertising will account for 24.7 percent of all U.S. online video spending by 2014. In the study “RTB [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. The week before spring break is always the worst. It’s the anticipation of no school that just makes the week [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Lou Mastria, Executive Director, DAA “2012 was the year that the DAA Industry Self-Regulatory Program became the standard for responsible data use for intelligent online advertising. We see this expanding on three fronts in 2013. 1: Globally, Canada will join the list of countries implementing [...] more...
NEW YORK (November 5, 2012) – MediaBrix, the only end-to-end, in-app social and mobile advertising solution for Fortune 500 marketers, commissioned Harris Interactive to survey U.S. online adults in October 2012. This survey focused on the perceptions about ads that attempt to appear as part of the content in any medium, [...] more...
ADOTAS – YouTube recently announced that it added a new tool for video makers who want to know when, where and how many viewers are watching their creations. Marketers will likely get the most out of the new free tool – called YouTube Insight – according to a report in [...] more...
ADOTAS – Interactive advertising gurus Burst Media today launched Burst Life Stages Network, a vertical ad network targeted toward consumers who are in the midst of “important decision-making events in their lives,” the company said. The network will be comprised of Burst Baby Boomers and Burst Family Builders Networks, with the [...] more...
The writers’ strike has created a vacuum for media buyers and VideoEgg is helping to fill the need. The company is providing targeted, engagement-driven online video ads to help brands navigate in transitioning to online advertising. 60% of consumers are online 1-4 hours a day, compared to 66% of consumers that [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that