ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: “Is Apple’s switch from UDID to IDFA a good long-term solution?” Here’s the final tally: Yes (93%) No (7%) This week’s poll question is: Which video ad company’s IPO would draw the strongest response! Tremor Video YuMe Adap.tv Got an opinion? Respond via the Voter Booth on the lower [...] more...
ADOTAS — Mobile display ad spending is growing rapidly across all segments and will nearly triple between 2012 and 2014, jumping from $1.10 billion to $3.07 billion, according to eMarketer. While standard banners, rich media and video are the largest mobile display formats, dual-screen advertising is easily the most exciting [...] more...
ADOTAS – For many, it’s difficult to know how excited to be about online video these days. On one hand, online video ad spend is expected to top $4bn this year (growing at a greater than 40% clip year-over-year). On the other, even with that level of growth, the dollars spent [...] more...
ADOTAS – Nature has many examples of seemingly unlikely symbiotic relationships between animals. But even the most bizarre of these partnerships brings something valuable – and often vital – to both participants. Online Video Advertising needs to take a clue from Mother Nature. The current balance is this: consumers of online [...] more...
ADOTAS – Everyone knows the Rime of the Ancient Mariner: “Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink.” Unfortunately, this song may soon apply to video. Freewheel’s 2012 Video Monetization Report indicates that the growth rate for video-viewing volume rose only 7% from Q3 2012 to Q4 2012, while the growth [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 James Walker, CEO, Inadco “After years of spending a majority of their Display marketing budgets on generating demand, brand advertisers will start allocating an increasing percentage of their budgets towards capturing some of that demand by utilizing new and innovative solutions for [...] more...
Today, mobile advertising exchange Nexage released its first quarterly mobile analytics report. Nexage analyzed more than 20 billion mobile advertising impressions per month to assess the health of the market. The picture that emerges is that mobile advertising is making progress and the industry is on a journey to becoming [...] more...
Clash Group, the digital direct response ad agency, has launched a unique web and mobile Pre-Roll video advertising platform. The new Clash video network enables brands to eliminate wasted marketing expenditure by targeting Pre-Roll digital video advertisements only to pre-identified users from a network of 600 million video streams per [...] more...
ADOTAS - Earlier today, video advertising/marketing company TubeMogul and “transactional advertising platform” provider TrialPay announced the launch of TubeMogul’s capacity for real-time audience buying for video ads in social games on Facebook. TubeMogul marks this as the first time real-time media buying has been possible for social gaming video ads, [...] more...
ADOTAS – With online video viewing exploding internationally and across multiple demographics, advertisers and brands are looking for ways to reach this growing, eager audience. But the lingering question is: What actually works? How do you speak to the user experience — and how is the online user experience different [...] more...
“Kill Your Television:” A Video Advertising White Paper from Specific MediaADOTAS – With online video viewing exploding internationally and across multiple demographics, advertisers and brands are looking for ways to [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]