BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider of programmatic marketing solutions for brands and agencies, today announced the addition of Private Exchange video to its platform. This brings programmatic video to the point where brand marketers can confidently make increasingly bold shifts in budget, from TV, to [...] more...
GREENSBORO, N.C., January 13, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Gilbarco Veeder-Root, the worldwide leader in retail petroleum technology, announced today that it has reached a definitive agreement to acquire Outcast Media, the fastest growing video network at the pump. Outcast will operate as the media business unit of Gilbarco, putting the combined company [...] more...
ADOTAS – Dru Nelson (pictured) has quietly disappeared from the corporate website of BrightRoll, which he co-founded in 2006 and where he had been serving as Chief Technology Officer. Asked about that development in a phone call earlier this week, BrightRoll PR Manager Maya Komadina told ADOTAS she would look into [...] more...
“Jimmy Kimmel Live,” as well as other popular ABC television shows like “The View” and “The Chew,” can now be seen at a gas pump near you. On February 7, Outcast Media signed a deal with ABC Entertainment to air clips of these popular shows and others on the Fuel Network, [...] more...
DENVER (September 17, 2012) – SpotXchange, Inc., the largest global marketplace of video ad inventory, today announced that First Call™ has seen more than 50 publishers start to use the service since its launch in February. This increase in publishers has added an average of 40 million daily impression opportunities [...] more...
ADOTAS – In correlation with its launch of 12 new Internet video channels with TV-style programming, blinkx wholly owned subsidiary Burst Media has released the interesting inforgraphic below, which suggests 18% of online video viewers took an action based on a suggestion from an ad. There’s lots of juicy factoids [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to pundits, the online video market isn’t capitalizing on the industry’s growth. Analysts claim the Web was the Upfront’s biggest loser. They’re also saying wide spread consumer adoption by valuable demographics should be fueling considerable advertising investment, yet marketers are refusing to apply spend with the same [...] more...
Two dozen advertisers have hopped on board for Tremor Media’s launch of Video Hub, the online advertising network’s new comprehensive video advertising management platform that includes extensive analytics. In addition to real-time campaign reporting, Video Hub users can easily analyze data versus past campaign performance. Tremor’s SE2 technology digs out actionable analytics that [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online video is now a staple in media-buying, reports video ad network BrightRoll in its 2011 Online Video Advertising Report. Surveys of media buyers from the last few BrightRoll reports have shown a great deal of interest in the space, but confusion over ROI and targeting abilities. Eighty-six percent [...] more...
ADOTAS – Much has been made recently about the anticipated demise of video ad networks, which are said to be under attack by various players in the evolving space. As DSPs, exchanges and trading desks continue to dot the display landscape, the assumption is that these same platforms will soon [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]