ADOTAS – BSA Private Label — is that a fine Scotch aged 18 years? A barrel of bourbon with a mix long hidden from the public and now being bottled in limited quality? No — after numerous client requests, vertical ad network BuySellAds.com is licensing its software to empower other companies [...] more...
ADOTAS – In mentioning industry names that appear on Fast Company’s annual Most Innovative Companies, we’d be remiss to not include Glam Media, which took the top spot among the Most Innovative Media companies. Glam was also #37 on the general Most Innovative list. The vertical network dedicated to the interest [...] more...
ADOTAS – HipCricket, a mobile marketing company, has penned a deal with the Spanish Broadcasting System Inc.’s radio stations to roll it into what it said is the company’s first Hispanic Mobile Marketing Network. With SBS, the network will not reach more than 7 million Hispanic radio listeners in leading markets [...] more...
ADOTAS – AOL is going gangbusters these days, reporting a 35% programming boost year-over-year. The company has reported steady growth for the past six months in unique visitors and page views, but it hit an all-time high in March. Page views are up 28% and unique visitors are up 11% to [...] more...
Corbis’ CREATIVE IQ Trends have come out with two new studies recently that show that the face of business is dramatically shifting from that of the past thirty years. With increasing numbers of “extreme commuters” and “at-home offices,” the need for online services and the usage of natural resources is [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that