ADOTAS – BSA Private Label — is that a fine Scotch aged 18 years? A barrel of bourbon with a mix long hidden from the public and now being bottled in limited quality? No — after numerous client requests, vertical ad network BuySellAds.com is licensing its software to empower other companies [...] more...
ADOTAS – In mentioning industry names that appear on Fast Company’s annual Most Innovative Companies, we’d be remiss to not include Glam Media, which took the top spot among the Most Innovative Media companies. Glam was also #37 on the general Most Innovative list. The vertical network dedicated to the interest [...] more...
ADOTAS – HipCricket, a mobile marketing company, has penned a deal with the Spanish Broadcasting System Inc.’s radio stations to roll it into what it said is the company’s first Hispanic Mobile Marketing Network. With SBS, the network will not reach more than 7 million Hispanic radio listeners in leading markets [...] more...
ADOTAS – AOL is going gangbusters these days, reporting a 35% programming boost year-over-year. The company has reported steady growth for the past six months in unique visitors and page views, but it hit an all-time high in March. Page views are up 28% and unique visitors are up 11% to [...] more...
Corbis’ CREATIVE IQ Trends have come out with two new studies recently that show that the face of business is dramatically shifting from that of the past thirty years. With increasing numbers of “extreme commuters” and “at-home offices,” the need for online services and the usage of natural resources is [...] more...
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]