AdStage Announces New Funding, New Platform API and First Integrated Partner Apps at LAUNCH Festival
SAN FRANCISCO, February 24, 2014 (ADOTAS) — AdStage, the self-serve cross-network advertising platform that offers businesses a single place to build, manage and optimize ad campaigns across search, social, mobile and display ad networks, today announced $1 million in new funding, new apps from complementary tool providers like Wordtracker, Optimizely [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, February 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – iSocket, the leader in programmatic direct and sales automation, today announced $5 million in new funding led by Time Warner Investments, with participation by Condé Nast; R&R Venture Partners, a new fund created by Dick Parsons, former chairman and CEO of Time Warner and Ronald Lauder; and [...] more...
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., January 14, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Invoca, now the largest provider of cloud-based inbound call marketing technology, today announced it closed $20 million in Series C funding led by Accel Partners, with participation from previous investors Upfront Ventures and Rincon Venture Partners. The funding will be used to [...] more...
AUSTIN, TX., January 3, 2014(ADOTAS) — Spredfast, the leading independent social relationship platform provider, today announced that it has raised $32.5 million in growth capital led by Lead Edge Capital, which has funded well-known software, e-commerce and internet companies including Alibaba Group, Marketo, Bazaarvoice, Drillinginfo, Refinery29, and Monetate. The majority of [...] more...
Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies
SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading real-time ad analytics platform, today announced it has raised $4.6M in Series A funding led by Javelin Venture Partners. In addition, the company will now be offering, free of charge, its real-time ad viewability and fraud detection services to brands [...] more...
NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted television advertising company, today announced that it has closed a $25 million Series D round of funding led by new investor Valiant Capital. Others participating include R&R Venture Partners (a new fund created by Dick Parsons and Ronald Lauder), and [...] more...
CHICAGO, November 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) – BrightTag, one of the world’s leading marketing technology platforms, today announced a new $27 million round of funding led by Yahoo! JAPAN, which invested in the company after selecting BrightTag’s newly patented Fuse™ technology to power its breakthrough data management platform (DMP). Yahoo! JAPAN, the world’s 10th largest [...] more...
MADISON, WISC., November 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – MdotLabs (www.MdotLabs.com) a SaaS security platform company launched to help advertisers avoid being victimized by invalid traffic, today announced it has closed a first round of venture funding of $1.25 million led by Chicago Ventures and NYC-based Great Oaks Venture Capital. Prominent angel [...] more...
NEW YORK, October 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Sumpto, the emerging platform that measures the social influence of college students, is announcing today that it has secured $350K in funding from investors that include SocialStarts.net and Nick Brien, former CEO of McCANN Group. Founded in 2012, Sumpto aims to provide brands [...] more...
ADOTAS — (continued from previous page) Sociomantic Labs, a leader in intelligent display advertising solutions for eCommerce marketers, has announced that Charles Pitzer (pictured) will be joining the company as vice president of sales for North America. Pitzer has more than 25 years of sales experience, 14 of which have been concentrated [...] more...
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,
- conversion optimization examples | JIM BULDO: [...] SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social MarketingADOTAS, on Fri, 07 Mar 2014