ADOTAS - It’s that time of the week again. Before you take off for the weekend, take a gander at who’s been hired or promoted at the advertising technology companies, digital ad agencies, digital marketing firms and other associated entities you know or know about. Good luck to this week’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ned Brody is moving up to the position of chief revenue officer and president of AOL Advertising, basically replacing Jeff Levick who will be leaving after a six-week transition period. (Nicholas Carlson over at Business Insider has sources suggesting CEO Tim Armstrong was doing Levick’s job and making [...] more...
ADOTAS – A few weeks ago when asked about some possibly shady endorsin’ by actress Gwyneth Paltrow on her blog, Rich Cleland, associate director of Federal Trade Commission’s advertising division, answered by suggesting that the recently enacted blogger disclosure guidelines operated on a two tier system — celebrities, who get [...] more...
ADOTAS – If someone tailed your trip to a shopping mall and noted every store you went into, everything you looked at and everything you purchased, wouldn’t that be — to use the technical term, said Leonard Gordon, the Federal Trade Commission’s Northeast regional director — “icky”? Well, to some extent [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that