WASHINGTON, D.C. (ADOTAS) — The Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) today announced its 2013-2015 Board of Directors and new Executive Committee. Douglas Miller, Global Privacy Leader, AOL Inc., will serve as board chair. The entire Board of Directors, comprised of 12 member-elected privacy and digital media veterans, will work closely with [...] more...
ADOTAS — Here are some midweek news items of note: GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! Angela Kyle (pictured) joins Wolff Olins this month as head of new business development for the US. In this role, she will help the firm uncover opportunities to partner with ambitious [...] more...
PALO ALTO, CALIF. (October 15, 2012) — Infolinks, a global leader in monetizing digital advertising for publishers, brands and their agencies, today launched Infolinks In3, a new suite of real time intent-based advertising products that creates new revenue opportunities for website publishers and maximizes returns for advertisers. Simultaneously, Infolinks [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile ad network GreyStripe, now part of the ValueClick family, has introduced a new series of mobile ad units with Ad Boosters, 40×40 click-to action buttons out of the way of the actual campaign message. These touchpoints can be customized depending on what kind of action the campaign (or [...] more...
After more than three rollercoaster years at GetJar, Chief Marketing Officer Patrick Mork has decided to move on to Google as marketing director for mobile applications starting the first week of September. Mork will remain at GetJar until August 19. ValueClick announced the opening of their newest office location in Atlanta, Georgia. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – In case you haven’t been paying attention, the U.S. stock markets have been taking a shellacking lately, and if you thought the ad tech sector — with it’s ever-growing revenue and rapidly developing technology — would be immune, think again. On Thursday, the NASDAQ composite dropped 136.68 points yesterday for [...] more...
ADOTAS – ValueClick seems to be seriously fleshing out its offerings — after acquiring mobile ad network Greystripe back in April, the multichannel marketer has just purchased retargeting specialist Dotomi, complete with its in-house dynamic creative technology. The price tag was $295 million — 55% cash and 45% ValueClick stock. Dotomi CEO John Guiliani [...] more...
Video ad network Greystripe, recently acquired by ValueClick, has introduced cross-platform mobile video ad units, ready to be served within iOS and Android smartphone and tablet apps as well as the mobile web. Advertisers need only deliver a 30-second or shorter clip and Greystripe will do the reformatting work — optimizing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Though originally cited last month as a $20 million haul, mobile ad network Jumptap just reported that it actually raised $25 million in a late-stage round of funding that featured participation from existing investors AllianceBernstein, General Catalyst, Redpoint Ventures, Summerhill Ventures, Valhalla Partners and WPP. In addition, several [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s a big acquisition Monday, and we’re going to have to hit them one by one. The mobile ad network space just got a little less indie as Greystripe has been acquired by ValueClick for $70 million. The mobile ad network will retain its staff and management team — [...] more...
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]