Now that SXSWi is in the books, want to know who won the visual revolution at this year’s festival? For example, how many photos were shared? Did attendees prefer Instagram or Twitter? Look no further. Chute, a Y-combinator company that works with some of the world’s leading brands and [...] more...
Cross-platform media strategy is rising through the ranks to create new ways of engaging with audiences. This is what I do for a living, and love it, but I can understand why it’s a huge headache and often times, a sunk cost or “experiment.” Often times, the core strategy is [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digital signage has always held the promise of dynamic, customizable, interactive campaigns. But the implementation of that promise lags behind. Technology exists today that can allow major brands to engage their customers and enhance their experience through interactivity. By actively engaging viewers, digital signage network operators and venue owners increase tolerance of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Six years ago, when you thought of online video, chances are that you thought of YouTube. But the grainy moving images of skateboarding tricks, spoof music videos and cats chasing laser pointers were quickly edged out of the way by premium content from competing online video providers. Netflix, Hulu [...] more...
YouTube is opening its services to run on millions more handset phones which the company announced today. The company is expanding its service availability from a few phones to a wide range used by 100 million users globally that stream videos to mobile screens, reports Reuters. Dwipal Desia, YouTube’s mobile product manager [...] more...
In the fast paced world of online media, there is growing concern over privacy, and integrity. When ads are placed next to questionable content which has not been approved by the advertiser, it creates a loss of integrity both for the site and the brand. User-generated content is the dice-roll [...] more...
There are 111 shopping days left until Christmas. Do you know what you’re buying for your friends and family? In the last decade, the Internet has provided shoppers with many tools that have made the shopping experience easier for all of us. First, online shopping saved the time and effort of [...] more...
The new ad content site that News Corp. and NBCU are teaming up on to compete with YouTube, has only recently been announced and already it is picking up steam and cash. The site has yet to have a URL or a name for that matter and Providence Equity Partners have [...] more...
In the wake of advertisers rescinding contracts with popular social network Facebook, due to their ads being placed on pages promoting the British National Party, the British government has decided to follow. They have directed their agency to not place ads on Facebook or any other site that focuses on [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that