CAMBRIDGE, Mass., February 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Aerva, a leading solution provider for integrating social media and user-generated content into marketing campaigns, announced today that it partnered with HTC in a very successful global social and digital media campaign promoting the highly rated HTC One during the holiday season. Using [...] more...
ADOTAS – I have my finger on the pulse of what’s happening in marketing right now, but I’m also always thinking about what’s around the corner and wondering about the future of marketing too. One aspect in flux is the changing role of the CMO. It is becoming far more [...] more...
Now that SXSWi is in the books, want to know who won the visual revolution at this year’s festival? For example, how many photos were shared? Did attendees prefer Instagram or Twitter? Look no further. Chute, a Y-combinator company that works with some of the world’s leading brands and [...] more...
Cross-platform media strategy is rising through the ranks to create new ways of engaging with audiences. This is what I do for a living, and love it, but I can understand why it’s a huge headache and often times, a sunk cost or “experiment.” Often times, the core strategy is [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digital signage has always held the promise of dynamic, customizable, interactive campaigns. But the implementation of that promise lags behind. Technology exists today that can allow major brands to engage their customers and enhance their experience through interactivity. By actively engaging viewers, digital signage network operators and venue owners increase tolerance of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Six years ago, when you thought of online video, chances are that you thought of YouTube. But the grainy moving images of skateboarding tricks, spoof music videos and cats chasing laser pointers were quickly edged out of the way by premium content from competing online video providers. Netflix, Hulu [...] more...
YouTube is opening its services to run on millions more handset phones which the company announced today. The company is expanding its service availability from a few phones to a wide range used by 100 million users globally that stream videos to mobile screens, reports Reuters. Dwipal Desia, YouTube’s mobile product manager [...] more...
In the fast paced world of online media, there is growing concern over privacy, and integrity. When ads are placed next to questionable content which has not been approved by the advertiser, it creates a loss of integrity both for the site and the brand. User-generated content is the dice-roll [...] more...
There are 111 shopping days left until Christmas. Do you know what you’re buying for your friends and family? In the last decade, the Internet has provided shoppers with many tools that have made the shopping experience easier for all of us. First, online shopping saved the time and effort of [...] more...
The new ad content site that News Corp. and NBCU are teaming up on to compete with YouTube, has only recently been announced and already it is picking up steam and cash. The site has yet to have a URL or a name for that matter and Providence Equity Partners have [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]