ADOTAS – I have my finger on the pulse of what’s happening in marketing right now, but I’m also always thinking about what’s around the corner and wondering about the future of marketing too. One aspect in flux is the changing role of the CMO. It is becoming far more [...] more...
Now that SXSWi is in the books, want to know who won the visual revolution at this year’s festival? For example, how many photos were shared? Did attendees prefer Instagram or Twitter? Look no further. Chute, a Y-combinator company that works with some of the world’s leading brands and [...] more...
Cross-platform media strategy is rising through the ranks to create new ways of engaging with audiences. This is what I do for a living, and love it, but I can understand why it’s a huge headache and often times, a sunk cost or “experiment.” Often times, the core strategy is [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digital signage has always held the promise of dynamic, customizable, interactive campaigns. But the implementation of that promise lags behind. Technology exists today that can allow major brands to engage their customers and enhance their experience through interactivity. By actively engaging viewers, digital signage network operators and venue owners increase tolerance of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Six years ago, when you thought of online video, chances are that you thought of YouTube. But the grainy moving images of skateboarding tricks, spoof music videos and cats chasing laser pointers were quickly edged out of the way by premium content from competing online video providers. Netflix, Hulu [...] more...
YouTube is opening its services to run on millions more handset phones which the company announced today. The company is expanding its service availability from a few phones to a wide range used by 100 million users globally that stream videos to mobile screens, reports Reuters. Dwipal Desia, YouTube’s mobile product manager [...] more...
In the fast paced world of online media, there is growing concern over privacy, and integrity. When ads are placed next to questionable content which has not been approved by the advertiser, it creates a loss of integrity both for the site and the brand. User-generated content is the dice-roll [...] more...
There are 111 shopping days left until Christmas. Do you know what you’re buying for your friends and family? In the last decade, the Internet has provided shoppers with many tools that have made the shopping experience easier for all of us. First, online shopping saved the time and effort of [...] more...
The new ad content site that News Corp. and NBCU are teaming up on to compete with YouTube, has only recently been announced and already it is picking up steam and cash. The site has yet to have a URL or a name for that matter and Providence Equity Partners have [...] more...
In the wake of advertisers rescinding contracts with popular social network Facebook, due to their ads being placed on pages promoting the British National Party, the British government has decided to follow. They have directed their agency to not place ads on Facebook or any other site that focuses on [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than