ADOTAS – UPDATED Aug. 2, 5 p.m. EST — Ashkan Soltani informed us that his team found the KISSmetrics code, i.kissmetrics.com/i.js, that allowed Hulu to respawn cookies via ETags on more than 400. A new front has opened up in the tracking cookie battle. A follow-up report from the same researchers (including [...] more...
ADOTAS – “Online privacy” is an all-encompassing term no one is using lightly these days. With a click of a button and the right skills, anyone in the world can have access to certain parts of your identity, from your name, to your hometown, to your employment status, to your marital [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Wall Street Journal is running an informative series about privacy in online advertising to inform users regarding the practices of online advertising technology providers, agencies and publishers. While the industry can always do more to inform users regarding how online advertising works and how data is used, [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’m sure the Google guys are trying to tamper down their schadenfreude over Facebook’s latest privacy imbroglio, or maybe some are sympathetic now that Congress has elbowed its way into the situation. Though not endorsed by the company (wink), Google engineer Brian Kennish has created Chrome extension “Facebook Disconnect,” [...] more...
ADOTAS – Over the course of my series on anonymity, I have addressed the question of whether anonymity is acceptable and provided best practices for how to earn identity from anonymous users, how to separate the anonymous winners from the losers and how to get your community involved. Each of these [...] more...
ADOTAS – Remember those Facebook outages last week, where you were forced to actually do work instead of ogling photos of girls you had crushes on in high school? Well, it happened again last night — poor little social networking junkies couldn’t harvest their new crops on Farmville! So [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s “showtime” for the organizations charged with implementing a self-regulatory system to ensure consumer privacy and choice in behavioral ad targeting. Here’s what the system looks like: Participating ad-delivery companies and websites will put special logos (the “Power i”) in or near ads that are targeted based on [...] more...
ADOTAS – Irony is a dish best served hot and tangy: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg claims that the latest lawsuit against him and the social network is trying to unearth details of his private life only to harass him. So is that better or worse than unwittingly having it sold [...] more...
ADOTAS – Every time I get on the Internet, I feel a little more like Rockwell: I’m just an average man with an average life I work from nine to five, hey, hell, I pay the price All I want is to be left alone in my average home But why do I always [...] more...
ADOTAS – “So when are you deleting your Facebook account?” an industry insider asked me earlier today. “May 31,” I immediately replied. After all, that’s “Quit Facebook Day.” A vociferous bunch upset with the social network say that the last day of this merry month should be your last day on Facebook. [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be