ADOTAS – Ever since GM announced that they were pulling their paid advertising from Facebook a few days before the company’s IPO, finding fault in Facebook has become the new industry pastime. Whether it’s Facebook’s declining stock price, the effectiveness of advertising on the social network, the lack of a mobile [...] more...
ADOTAS – A company that has been trending these past few weeks is the newly-revamped social network Path. I was so impressed by the coverage I read that I downloaded the application on my iPhone, even though I’m not such an early adopter. Though I haven’t played that much with Path [...] more...
ADOTAS – The last show I went to was a Madonna concert. Though the she put on a great show, it was annoying to have my view obstructed by all the people holding their cell phones over their heads in order to photograph or record the show. I was reminded of that [...] more...
ADOTAS – OK, maybe I don’t actually hate social media. What I don’t like is the misplaced belief in the importance of ”Liking” and “Friending” brands. Personally, I can’t think of many brands with whom I’d like to be friends. Friendship is something I reserve for physical people. Rather than “Friending” or [...] more...
ADOTAS — As I think about my online advertising clients and their work in educating their various target audiences regarding their new offerings, I am reminded of the story of how I solved my lawn mowing conundrum. We have a small lawn and no place to store a lawn mower and [...] more...
ADOTAS — The vision of direct marketing has long been about narrowcasting the marketer’s message to a market of one, where a prospect gets a marketing message that is so clearly tailored to their individual needs (that they immediately buy the product or service). This was the vision of the direct [...] more...
ADOTAS — It’s been a long time since I have wanted a product to succeed as much as Microsoft’s Search Decision Engine Bing (excluding my clients’ products and Susan Boyle on Britain’s Got Talent, but that’s an issue for another bylined article). For the record, I don’t work for or with [...] more...
ADOTAS — Even though I now live a few thousand miles from my birthplace, New York City, I still consider The New York Times my hometown paper. I remember with fondness going out Saturday evenings and buying the Sunday Times together with a pint of ice cream and reading the [...] more...
ADOTAS — For the last two years, social media pundits have been warning us to make sure that no one uploads and tags photos of ourselves in a drunken stupor, so as not to hurt our chances of landing that coveted job. But in the last few months, two leading social [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — There. I said it. If I read one more analysis of Skittles’ new website, I’ll… I’ll… I’ll… Truth be told, I applaud the Skittles team for having the guts and openness to launch such an open website. I think it was a very smart move. But it only takes [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and