ADOTAS – Ever since GM announced that they were pulling their paid advertising from Facebook a few days before the company’s IPO, finding fault in Facebook has become the new industry pastime. Whether it’s Facebook’s declining stock price, the effectiveness of advertising on the social network, the lack of a mobile [...] more...
ADOTAS – A company that has been trending these past few weeks is the newly-revamped social network Path. I was so impressed by the coverage I read that I downloaded the application on my iPhone, even though I’m not such an early adopter. Though I haven’t played that much with Path [...] more...
ADOTAS – The last show I went to was a Madonna concert. Though the she put on a great show, it was annoying to have my view obstructed by all the people holding their cell phones over their heads in order to photograph or record the show. I was reminded of that [...] more...
ADOTAS – OK, maybe I don’t actually hate social media. What I don’t like is the misplaced belief in the importance of ”Liking” and “Friending” brands. Personally, I can’t think of many brands with whom I’d like to be friends. Friendship is something I reserve for physical people. Rather than “Friending” or [...] more...
ADOTAS — As I think about my online advertising clients and their work in educating their various target audiences regarding their new offerings, I am reminded of the story of how I solved my lawn mowing conundrum. We have a small lawn and no place to store a lawn mower and [...] more...
ADOTAS — The vision of direct marketing has long been about narrowcasting the marketer’s message to a market of one, where a prospect gets a marketing message that is so clearly tailored to their individual needs (that they immediately buy the product or service). This was the vision of the direct [...] more...
ADOTAS — It’s been a long time since I have wanted a product to succeed as much as Microsoft’s Search Decision Engine Bing (excluding my clients’ products and Susan Boyle on Britain’s Got Talent, but that’s an issue for another bylined article). For the record, I don’t work for or with [...] more...
ADOTAS — Even though I now live a few thousand miles from my birthplace, New York City, I still consider The New York Times my hometown paper. I remember with fondness going out Saturday evenings and buying the Sunday Times together with a pint of ice cream and reading the [...] more...
ADOTAS — For the last two years, social media pundits have been warning us to make sure that no one uploads and tags photos of ourselves in a drunken stupor, so as not to hurt our chances of landing that coveted job. But in the last few months, two leading social [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — There. I said it. If I read one more analysis of Skittles’ new website, I’ll… I’ll… I’ll… Truth be told, I applaud the Skittles team for having the guts and openness to launch such an open website. I think it was a very smart move. But it only takes [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use