ADOTAS – Ever since GM announced that they were pulling their paid advertising from Facebook a few days before the company’s IPO, finding fault in Facebook has become the new industry pastime. Whether it’s Facebook’s declining stock price, the effectiveness of advertising on the social network, the lack of a mobile [...] more...
ADOTAS – A company that has been trending these past few weeks is the newly-revamped social network Path. I was so impressed by the coverage I read that I downloaded the application on my iPhone, even though I’m not such an early adopter. Though I haven’t played that much with Path [...] more...
ADOTAS – The last show I went to was a Madonna concert. Though the she put on a great show, it was annoying to have my view obstructed by all the people holding their cell phones over their heads in order to photograph or record the show. I was reminded of that [...] more...
ADOTAS – OK, maybe I don’t actually hate social media. What I don’t like is the misplaced belief in the importance of ”Liking” and “Friending” brands. Personally, I can’t think of many brands with whom I’d like to be friends. Friendship is something I reserve for physical people. Rather than “Friending” or [...] more...
ADOTAS — As I think about my online advertising clients and their work in educating their various target audiences regarding their new offerings, I am reminded of the story of how I solved my lawn mowing conundrum. We have a small lawn and no place to store a lawn mower and [...] more...
ADOTAS — The vision of direct marketing has long been about narrowcasting the marketer’s message to a market of one, where a prospect gets a marketing message that is so clearly tailored to their individual needs (that they immediately buy the product or service). This was the vision of the direct [...] more...
ADOTAS — It’s been a long time since I have wanted a product to succeed as much as Microsoft’s Search Decision Engine Bing (excluding my clients’ products and Susan Boyle on Britain’s Got Talent, but that’s an issue for another bylined article). For the record, I don’t work for or with [...] more...
ADOTAS — Even though I now live a few thousand miles from my birthplace, New York City, I still consider The New York Times my hometown paper. I remember with fondness going out Saturday evenings and buying the Sunday Times together with a pint of ice cream and reading the [...] more...
ADOTAS — For the last two years, social media pundits have been warning us to make sure that no one uploads and tags photos of ourselves in a drunken stupor, so as not to hurt our chances of landing that coveted job. But in the last few months, two leading social [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — There. I said it. If I read one more analysis of Skittles’ new website, I’ll… I’ll… I’ll… Truth be told, I applaud the Skittles team for having the guts and openness to launch such an open website. I think it was a very smart move. But it only takes [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than