ADOTAS – Today, mobile messaging and commerce services provider Sybase 365 announced a partnership with mobile app service provider Urban Airship to deliver targeted mobile push notifications to customers and potential customers of Sybase’s enterprise clients. By incorporating Urban-supported push notification capabilities to apps, Sybase aims to help its clients [...] more...
ADOTAS – Push notifications are a messaging medium that allow applications installed on any connected device to actively communicate with an end user, even if the device is inactive. It’s called “push” because the technology enables a device to listen for messages being “pushed” to it from the application owner’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – Audience-targeting video syndicator AlphaBird has acquired Media Social, a pioneer in viral video development and social-based video distribution. Back in May, the company acquired PlaceVine and its Brand Integration Platform, technology that matches of agencies and marketers with video content producers for brand integrations. Mobile application enhancer Urban Airship raised $15.1 [...] more...
ADOTAS – Push notifications are about to really take off, and make a lot more sense. That is the power of Apple. But what will happen first? The medium will gain momentum with the debut Apple’s iOS5, because the system’s new notification center makes push messaging more consumer friendly on iOS [...] more...
ADOTAS – Don’t push me — push a notification to a mobile user. Mobile app push notification infrastructure firm Urban Airship — which also enables m-commerce, in-app subscriptions and analytics – is looking to give marketers a hand with their new Push Composer and Reports tools for mobile app campaigns. The multiplatform Push Composer offers mobile [...] more...
ADOTAS – Just as Verizon Wireless called it the preferred provider of smartphone push notifications for apps developed on its network, mobile apps infrastructure builder Urban Airship exited a Series B round of funding led by the Foundry Group with participation from existing investors True Ventures and Founders Co-op. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – Despite the seemingly endless parade of alerts and updates smartphone users are hit with, Scott Kveton, CEO of mobile infrastructure builder Urban Airship, doesn’t see a wave of notificaion fatigue hitting mobile users anytime soon. Rather, users are demanding more targeted notifications and ones that provide actionable data. Investors [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]