AFAIK: SpotXchange, Federated Media, DG Media Mind, The Weather Company, Viralheat, Integral Ad Science, Tealium, Dailybreak, Undertone, Yieldex
Here’s what cropped up on our virtual radar this week: SpotXchange, which bills itself as the largest global marketplace of digital video ad inventory, has experienced explosive growth in its video RTB marketplace as the platform saw 10 times the revenue growth and a 596% increase in global bid requests from 2011 [...] more...
One CEO recently remarked that data is the new media. But some say Big Data’s rise to prominence has come at the expense of creative. What is the right recipe for a successful marriage of these two families? Here’s what industry leaders had to say: “The answer is: That CEO is wrong. Plain old [...] more...
We asked industry leaders for their reaction to last week’s report from Gartner announcing that Worldwide Mobile Advertising Revenue is to Reach $11.4 Billion in 2013. Here’s what they had to say: “There’s a lot here that I agree with, particularly how search will grow and drive mobile revenue over the short term [...] more...
Within the industry, so many of us are still holding onto stale weights and measures that may be great for beefing up agency campaign reports, but don’t actually mean much to the business anymore. Impressions are still an industry standard, with CPMs used as a way to quantify the ad [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Lou Mastria, Executive Director, DAA “2012 was the year that the DAA Industry Self-Regulatory Program became the standard for responsible data use for intelligent online advertising. We see this expanding on three fronts in 2013. 1: Globally, Canada will join the list of countries implementing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Considered a major privacy violation since a University of California, San Diego study publicized the practice last year, history sniffing or stealing refers to computer code embedded in tracking beacons that reads links on a page to get clues into browser history. You know the drill: pink means you’ve visited [...] more...
ADOTAS – Social marketer Big Fuel has acquired marketing content developer Apex Exposure. All six employees are coming to Big Fuel, cofounders Ben Luntz and Josh Scheiner becoming group directors of the Distribution Group. Following the big Epsilon breach, the Online Trust Alliance reported that 84% of the Internet retail 100 have adopted email [...] more...
ADOTAS - Phillip Greenspun asks the question that has been on everyone’s minds: How on Earth did The New York Times’ paymeter end up costing $40 million to $50 million? I have friends who could have hooked it up for a case of good bourbon. Apparently $25 million went to Google… But [...] more...
ADOTAS – We might be witnessing the beginning of a new consolidation trend: established ad networks picking up video components. Last month Specific Media acquired BBE to integrate a video ad appendage, and now Undertone has purchased video ad distribution and technology firm Jambo Media for the same purpose. A common [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online ad network Undertone Networks, recently announced the addition of Alan Schanzer, founder of The Digital Edge, senior executive at MEC Interaction North America and one of Advertising Age’s 2003 Media Mavens, to the team as the new Chief Strategy Officer. Schanzer will oversee the company’s media effort. “Alan [...] more...
- Blogshare: Seven Ways to Boost Mobile CPMs May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Thus far, many advertisers have been reluctant to [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Blogshare: Seven Ways to Boost Mobile CPMs May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed by
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing the Xbox One, we posted the results of