ADOTAS — With its smooth touch screen and mobile optimized browser, iPhone became the preferred smartphone for surfing the web soon after its launch, and remained that way until the middle of 2010 when Android phones surpassed iPhones. However, since being offered on the Verizon network in February 2011, the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, brand protection and ad engagement measuring company AdSafe Media announced the extent of its European presence: According to a statement from the company, the volume of its business increased 15 times over in the U.K. in 2011, and it’s partnered with U.K. and E.U. ad networks and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Think before you tweet, especially if you could be made a target of the merciless UK press. How merciless are they? There’s actually a UK Press Complaints Commission, which just ruled against a government official complaining that a British newspaper republished her “unprotected” tweets. Department of Transport’s Sarah Baskerville was [...] more...
ADOTAS – Steak, an interactive media agency based in the UK recently announced its US launch, naming its first clients, the fashion brand French Connection, the luxury lingerie brand Myla and the mobile-based community FunkySexyCool. Steak’s growth has been guided by its board, which includes advertising and media experts such as [...] more...
ADOTAS – mobilePeople, a local mobile search provider in the U.K. has announced the introduction of its liquid Advertising Suite. The solutions offers contextually and geographically targeted mobile advertising. The liquid Advertising Suite includes the liquid Ad Server, the liquid Adsite Builder and liquid SMS Links. This is integrated with [...] more...
Online shoppers are not taken in by online advertising, and are turning to customer reviews, forums and blogs to help shape their decisions.New research by More Computers found that 66 per cent of UK online shoppers are most influenced by the opinions of fellow customers. Features like video reviews have [...] more...
St. Louis-based brewer Anheuser-Busch has taken over YouTube’s UK site and the official site of the “lad’s mag” FHM in an online campaign to encourage young Brits to use its virtual currency, Bud Bucks. Anheuser-Busch’s Budweiser brand is aimed at young men between the ages of 18 and 24 (18 being [...] more...
MIVA today announced a new pay-per-click content deal with the UK division of CondÃƒÂ© Nast Interactive, edging out the likes of Yahoo! Search Marketing and PPC mainstay Google in locking the agreement. As a result, all 12 UK Conde Nast websites will be serviced by MIVA, which will provide PPC ads [...] more...
The BBC Trust has pushed back the decision on how to use online advertising on the BBC website after receiving criticism from journalist and publisher trade groups and its own employees, who fear that online advertising could increase online competition and erode the public news organization’s credibility. Late last year, the [...] more...
Two media trade groups, the National Union Journalists and the British Internet Publishers’ Alliance, have asked the BBC to scrap plans to place advertising on the BBC home page. The BBC announced that it was examining the possibility of funding the non-UK version of BBC.co.uk through online banner advertising in March [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that