ADOTAS — With its smooth touch screen and mobile optimized browser, iPhone became the preferred smartphone for surfing the web soon after its launch, and remained that way until the middle of 2010 when Android phones surpassed iPhones. However, since being offered on the Verizon network in February 2011, the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, brand protection and ad engagement measuring company AdSafe Media announced the extent of its European presence: According to a statement from the company, the volume of its business increased 15 times over in the U.K. in 2011, and it’s partnered with U.K. and E.U. ad networks and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Think before you tweet, especially if you could be made a target of the merciless UK press. How merciless are they? There’s actually a UK Press Complaints Commission, which just ruled against a government official complaining that a British newspaper republished her “unprotected” tweets. Department of Transport’s Sarah Baskerville was [...] more...
ADOTAS – Steak, an interactive media agency based in the UK recently announced its US launch, naming its first clients, the fashion brand French Connection, the luxury lingerie brand Myla and the mobile-based community FunkySexyCool. Steak’s growth has been guided by its board, which includes advertising and media experts such as [...] more...
ADOTAS – mobilePeople, a local mobile search provider in the U.K. has announced the introduction of its liquid Advertising Suite. The solutions offers contextually and geographically targeted mobile advertising. The liquid Advertising Suite includes the liquid Ad Server, the liquid Adsite Builder and liquid SMS Links. This is integrated with [...] more...
Online shoppers are not taken in by online advertising, and are turning to customer reviews, forums and blogs to help shape their decisions.New research by More Computers found that 66 per cent of UK online shoppers are most influenced by the opinions of fellow customers. Features like video reviews have [...] more...
St. Louis-based brewer Anheuser-Busch has taken over YouTube’s UK site and the official site of the “lad’s mag” FHM in an online campaign to encourage young Brits to use its virtual currency, Bud Bucks. Anheuser-Busch’s Budweiser brand is aimed at young men between the ages of 18 and 24 (18 being [...] more...
MIVA today announced a new pay-per-click content deal with the UK division of CondÃƒÂ© Nast Interactive, edging out the likes of Yahoo! Search Marketing and PPC mainstay Google in locking the agreement. As a result, all 12 UK Conde Nast websites will be serviced by MIVA, which will provide PPC ads [...] more...
The BBC Trust has pushed back the decision on how to use online advertising on the BBC website after receiving criticism from journalist and publisher trade groups and its own employees, who fear that online advertising could increase online competition and erode the public news organization’s credibility. Late last year, the [...] more...
Two media trade groups, the National Union Journalists and the British Internet Publishers’ Alliance, have asked the BBC to scrap plans to place advertising on the BBC home page. The BBC announced that it was examining the possibility of funding the non-UK version of BBC.co.uk through online banner advertising in March [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]