ADOTAS — Forget the flowers, chocolates and trite Hallmark cards. With the world’s most romantic (or depressing) holiday less than a day away, several companies are dishing out the saccharine and cash towards social campaings to capitalize on the Valentine’s Day gift-giving trend. As Adweek first reported,Heineken partnered with [...] more...
ADOTAS — In celebration of the 56th Annual GRAMMY Awards, today JBL launched “JBL Tweet Music,” a new digital experience that transforms tweets into music. Twitter users can tweet as they normally would using #JBLGrammys or #JBLTweetMusic, with @JBLAudio, and their tweet will be interpreted into a song. The keyboard [...] more...
PASADENA, Calif., January 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) – UberMedia, based just blocks away from the final chapter of the college football BCS Bowl game in Pasadena, CA, today released its first UberInsights of 2014: a “Digital BCS Snapshot” that provides a quick view of Florida State and Auburn fans’ mobile social behavior [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on January 4, 2013, placed at No. 10 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Social media ad spending is on the rise, with BIA/Kelsey projecting that social media ad spending will reach $9.8 billion by 2016, representing an annual growth [...] more...
ADOTAS – Is the day coming when we’re going to earn raises for re-tweets? Savvy brands like Dell, Oracle, Intel and Accenture think the future of marketing is on social media and their best advocates are their own employees, but the move to employee advocacy is raising a lot of questions: [...] more...
BEAVERTON, ORE., October 21, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC) today announced Digimarc Share, a simple new way for consumers to share print content online with friends. Digimarc Share, part of the Digimarc® Discover solution, will make its debut in the November issue of HGTV Magazine with a special nine-page [...] more...
ADOTAS – Chances are, if you’ve been anywhere near a computer, TV, newspaper or magazine in the last couple months, you’re more than aware of the ongoing Amanda Bynes’ meltdown on social media. At first glance Amanda’s newfound bizarre and offensive social media presence may seem alien and unrelatable – [...] more...
NEW YORK & LONDON, May 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Five Vine videos are shared on Twitter every second. That’s according to new research released today by video technology company Unruly into the sharing patterns surrounding Twitter’s popular new mobile video app, which this week celebrated its 100-day birthday. Using data collected from Unruly’s [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online advertising spend is expected to reach $62 billion by 2016, according to a recent eMarketer study. Yet, if you asked GM’s former CMO, Joel Ewanick, the true effectiveness of digital advertising options like Facebook are highly questionable. Just last year, Ewanik pulled GM’s $10,000,000 advertising spend on [...] more...
ADOTAS – At CES earlier this year, Social TV emerged on the scene as the seemingly perfect union of television and social media. The concept of people communicating while watching video content is nothing new, but major strides in technology have enabled the integration of online conversations, built into the [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]