strong>ADOTAS – Devavrat Shah (pictured) has joined the advisory board of Compass Labs, a leading social marketing platform. Shah is currently a Jamieson career development associate professor with the department of electrical engineering and computer science at MIT, where he has been teaching since 2005. He is a member of [...] more...
AFAIK: Ticketmaster, Solve Media, Ensighten, Opera, Neomobile, Brainshark, RevTrax, Open Table, The Weather Company
Here’s what The Log Lady – a pioneer in wireless communication — told me this week: Ticketmaster has replaced Google’s reCaptcha with a solution from New York-based startup Solve Media. Given Ticketmaster’s high volume of e-commerce, it’s focused on eliminating loopholes and scourges through technology. SolveMedia, led by CEO Ari Jacoby, is [...] more...
BOSTON (November 28, 2012) - Nexage, the leading mobile advertising exchange, today announced the addition of Patrick McCormack (pictured), former sales executive at The Weather Company and the National Football League (NFL), as vice president of publisher sales. Nexage also announced the addition of Paul Smith as CFO. The new [...] more...
NEW YORK (November 13, 2012) – The Weather Company (previously The Weather Channel Companies) has hired Eva Papoutsakis Smith (pictured) as vice president of sales strategy. Papoutsakis Smith joined TWC with experience from WebMD and Microsoft. In this newly created role, she will oversee strategic plan development and work closely with [...] more...
The epic storm that devastated much of the mid-Atlantic region generated all-time traffic highs at Weather.com and on The Weather Channel Mobile. According to Melissa Medori, a spokesperson for The Weather Channel, Monday was TWC’s No. 1 all-time day across its digital platforms, with nearly half a billion page [...] more...
ATLANTA (October 24, 2012) – The Weather Channel (TWC) today announced that Neil Katz is joining the company as vice president/editor-in-chief of The Weather Channel digital properties, which include weather.com and its category leading lineup of smartphone and tablet applications. In this newly created role, Katz willown editorial direction of [...] more...
And if so, did you or someone you know partake of a photo or video op and quite possibly make a fool of yourself? (I know I did.) Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2012%2F10%2Fwere-you-at-the-weather-channels-fall-social-in-nyc-last-friday%2F'; addthis_title = 'Adotas+Editor+Makes+Fool+of+Himself+at+TWC+Fall+Social'; addthis_pub [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]