ADOTAS – The entire ad ecosystem is in a state of flux. As traditional broadcast outlets and publishers struggle to create high-quality content and programming to capture viewing audiences and the dollars of brand sponsors, many are looking towards the promise of native as the next step in advertising. The [...] more...
NEEDHAM, Mass., February 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Extreme Reach, Inc., the leading video platform for integrated TV, online and mobile video advertising, announced today that it has completed its acquisition of the TV business of Digital Generation, Inc. (DG, NASDAQ: DGIT) for $485 million in cash. The combined company has revenues of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Television has long dominated the world of consumer advertising. That dominance has resulted in every other screen – computer, smartphone or tablet – fighting to be recognized as the second screen. Thanks to the proliferation of new devices, the second screen has emerged as a significant element in [...] more...
ADOTAS – There’s a super-hot club in town and you’re not invited (sorry, Buddy). This club has a big sign on the door: “Reserved for TV Advertisers and TV Networks Only.” The club is bigger than ever, but they aren’t letting anyone else in. The guests are comfortable because they’ve [...] more...
ADOTAS – Every year, the Super Bowl showcases the top two NFL teams and determines bragging rights for the season. But as compelling as the latest matchup is, it’s not the only game in town. The Super Bowl is a championship of sorts for advertisers too: It’s the one time [...] more...
ADOTAS — Ampush, the ad technology company and Facebook sPMD, just developed an infographic comparing TV Super Bowl Ads vs. Facebook and Twitter. The infographic explores ROI and where advertisers’ money would be best spent based on viewership, engagement, return, etc. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’ve all probably heard some of the crazy stats that tell the story of YouTube’s meteoric rise and global impact on society. Just in case you haven’t seen the latest numbers, or if you’re hoping to impress folks at an upcoming cocktail party, here are the most recent [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 21, 2014 ADOTAS) – Meredith Corporation (NYSE:MDP) announced today that it has named highly-respected industry executive Tim Russell as Senior Managing Director of Sales at Meredith Video Studios. Russell (pictured) will be responsible for leading and managing key advertising sales initiatives for Meredith Video Studios (MVS), Meredith’s [...] more...
ADOTAS — With 2013 in our rear-view mirror, it is interesting to reflect on how much technology and customer behavior has shifted over the year and how these changes will further accelerate industry transformation in 2014. Running in tandem with technology and customer behavior are the practices that define marketing. [...] more...
LAS VEGAS, September 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Today at the annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Yahoo! Inc. (YHOO) unveiled new products and media sites across smartphones, tablets and the web, as well as a new suite of advertising technology to help advertisers, publishers and partners get more [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]