ADOTAS — Much of the attention of the digital marketing community seems to be focused on RTB and the endless debate about its effectiveness for advertisers, ad tech companies and publishers. While this tired RTB discussion self-perpetuates, a much more interesting and potentially disruptive movement is taking root. Marketers are now looking [...] more...
ADOTAS — Here are some midweek news items of note: GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! Angela Kyle (pictured) joins Wolff Olins this month as head of new business development for the US. In this role, she will help the firm uncover opportunities to partner with ambitious [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. You know it’s spring when: You enjoy a nice weekend outside and your face is the only part of you to [...] more...
Mobile, social and cloud have created a massive disruption in the way brands and consumers interact, and there is now a large disconnect in what marketers consider to be high-value engagement tools and how consumers actually interact and engage with brands. Social media especially has added layers of complexity and [...] more...
According to a study released last month by Harvard Business School and the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB), the ad-supported Internet contributed to 5.1 million jobs in the U.S. and $530 billion to the US economy in 2011. The release of this information was timely, as the topic of job creation [...] more...
ADOTAS – ADOTAS went to the Business Insider Mobile Advertising Conference yesterday as a media partner, and while there were plenty of cool talks about the confluence of commerce and content, mobile gaming, the particular mobile habits of millennials and a host of other issues, one discussion that caught our [...] more...
ADOTAS – Data management and marketing company eXelate has integrated its data into audience insights provider Turn‘s audience platform, the two companies jointly announced today. With Turn boasting nearly 700 million anonymous user profiles on hand and over 30 billion ad-targeting decisions made per day, and with eXelate claiming to [...] more...
ADOTAS – At its partner summit today, DSP AdReady introduced Collective Insights, aimed at improving the effectiveness of smaller-budgeted client campaigns that don’t have the spend to ramp up an exchange’s optimization algorithm. Instead, Collective Insights aggregates insight from numerous small campaigns as well as dynamic third-party data to assemble a solid buy [...] more...
ADOTAS – A slew of impressive third-party ad tech firms — including Interclick, Aggregate Knowledge, Turn, Marin Software, DataXu, Adometry and [x+1] for starters — have signed up as partners for BrightTag’s ONE platform, a service layer between websites and third parties that removes the data transfer process from the browser and onto a server-to-server connection. “We [...] more...
ADOTAS – In a power struggle for the ages, the Interaactive Advertising Bureau has wrested control of the OpenRTB consortium from the hands of founding members DataXu, MediaMath, Turn, Admeld, PubMatic and the Rubicon Project…. What? The member organizations voluntarily handed over leadership of the project to develop industry standards for real-time [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought
- Sean Eisner: Ho Hum--hundreds of supposed review verification marks out there already, including UK-based "TrustMark" which sounds
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record | MineralSpas.org: [...] Permalink [...]
- Michael Durwin: Another title for this article might be Advertisers Are Finding Better Engagements of Female Through