The most accurate demographic data available results in 1.8X lift in on-target performance NEW YORK, April 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Better data accuracy generates up to a 1.8X lift in on-target campaign performance due to a recent data refinement process developed by eXelate, the smart data company that powers smarter digital marketing [...] more...
SAN MATEO, CALIF. (December 11, 2012) – AdMobius, the first mobile Audience Management Platform, announced today that it is has been awarded the TRUSTed Data Collection Certification and will employ TRUSTed Mobile Ads, which demonstrates its commitment to consumer privacy protection. By working together with TRUSTe, AdMobius ensures compliance with [...] more...
While some may not like it, the countdown is on for Do Not Track (DNT). But even as the clock ticks, a heated debate continues. Businesses fear that DNT will cut their revenues by reducing customer engagement on their sites and restricting innovation. Consumer advocates worry about the loss of personal [...] more...
TRUSTe and Millennial Media Partner on Data Privacy Management For Leading Mobile Advertising Platform
SAN FRANCISCO (December 6, 2012) – TRUSTe, the leading data privacy management solutions provider, and Millennial Media (NYSE: MM), the leading independent mobile advertising and data platform, today announced a worldwide partnership to deliver data privacy management across Millennial’s global platform. Under terms of the agreement, Millennial will standardize on TRUSTed [...] more...
BOSTON (November 5, 2012) – Nexage, the leading mobile advertising exchange, today announced the launch of Nexage Connect. Nexage Connect integrates advanced advertising solutions, provided through a growing ecosystem of partners, using scalable and flexible APIs within the Nexage Exchange. Nexage Connect accelerates and simplifies the adoption and growth of [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to the latest edition of TRUSTe‘s quarterly Privacy Index Series, 91 percent of U.S. online adults worry to some degree about their privacy online, a figure consistent with a stats from the previous quarter, while 53 percent said they “don’t completely trust completely trust companies with their [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online privacy management company TRUSTe announced a new mobile privacy solution, “TRUSTed Mobile Ads” — using the Trusted Preference Identifier (TPID) device identification system, which users can opt out or in of being targeted ads by ad networks in both apps and the mobile web — at the [...] more...
ADOTAS – The most pressing compliance issue facing the online advertising industry today is ad privacy — how to communicate targeting practices to consumers and offer opt-out choices, thereby increasing ad relevancy and benefiting consumers, advertisers and publishers. It has been about a year since an industry coalition, consisting of the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Misperceptions cloud reality and blind us from viewing things as they actually are. Whenever you introduce something new, there exists a degree of fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD). While FUD frequently has no basis in reality, it absolutely impacts reality by causing actions that are based on perceptions [...] more...
ADOTAS – Shelter the children — opt-out fever has hit the nation! Evidon, which powers the Digital Advertising Alliance’s OBA self-regulatory program, announced that 500,000 browsers have opted out of behavioral targeting via the Ad Choices icon (which feels like it has been renamed about 50 times in the last [...] more...
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran