NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new survey of 10,337 people who are active in social media found that when it comes to product and service recommendations, Facebook was the most trusted platform; over two-thirds (68%) say they trust Facebook over Pinterest (56%), YouTube (51%) and Twitter [...] more...
ADOTAS – Some time ago, the phrase “It’s true because I read it on the Internet!” became a punchline. The great thing about the Internet is that it supplies the world with a seemingly endless supply of information. Unfortunately, it also supplies us with a seemingly endless supply of misinformation. The [...] more...
ADOTAS — One of the most powerful ways to gain customer trust is to position yourself as an industry leader. What’s the best way to do this? Give away your best tips and proactively address customer problems before they happen. Sounds crazy? From your perspective, it may seem as though you [...] more...
ADOTAS — If it did, advertisers would be putting more money toward social networks, blogs and sites that have product reviews. According to the latest numbers in Nielsen, recommendations from personal acquaintances or opinions posted by consumers online are the most trusted forms of advertising. Ninety percent or consumers surveyed noted [...] more...
ADOTAS — Some of the reader comments on this past week’s news. Email sails as direct mail fails Bruce Biegel: “Since when is email revenue up to $12BB? Have seen alot of numbers in the past on email but never close to this? Also since email arguably does not work well for marketing acquisition, [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and